Discount weekend!

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Re: Discount weekend!

Postby Jack » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 am

"Fucking hell, here we go. "safety of the Internet" cunt. 3 seconds of research will tell you who I am and where I live. "Moaning" cunt. Showing potential buyers the product I bought is not moaning. If I'd written an e-mail to them saying "this is shit" it would have been moaning (justified nontheless). They started this topic I responded to this topic (actually taking it up with the people concerned). If they want publicity through free forums they can have it, it works both ways. It was this forum that first brought them to my attention. Which kinda already answers your last sentance.
Basically your whole quote contradicts itself.
They have been given the chance to put it right and they have responded superbly with no admonishment of customer/s.

In other words Get Fucked Cunt"

Decorator...

What the hell is your problem? The world is not against you so you don't need to be so rude and defensive! You put forward your opinion and so did a couple of others. If this is what your posts are like, I'm sure there is a hater's blog site you can fuck off to and slate the world. If your sticking around here then chill the fuck out mate! Go and find and empty wave and give yourself a good talking to!!

Peace!
Jack

Postby roberdy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Jack wrote:Decorator...

What the hell is your problem? The world is not against you so you don't need to be so rude and defensive! You put forward your opinion and so did a couple of others. If this is what your posts are like, I'm sure there is a hater's blog site you can fuck off to and slate the world. If your sticking around here then chill the fuck out mate! Go and find and empty wave and give yourself a good talking to!!

Peace!

Welcome Jack, thanks for signing in the Introduce yourself thread and reading the forum rules. You'll get on fine here, I really like this response to the decorator, he is a bit of a knob after all and we really need a nice new person to come and put him in his place, in fact I think you might be a great candidate for a new moderator, fancy the job huh?
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby Philshoz » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Jack wrote:"Fucking hell, here we go. "safety of the Internet" cunt. 3 seconds of research will tell you who I am and where I live. "Moaning" cunt. Showing potential buyers the product I bought is not moaning. If I'd written an e-mail to them saying "this is shit" it would have been moaning (justified nontheless). They started this topic I responded to this topic (actually taking it up with the people concerned). If they want publicity through free forums they can have it, it works both ways. It was this forum that first brought them to my attention. Which kinda already answers your last sentance.
Basically your whole quote contradicts itself.
They have been given the chance to put it right and they have responded superbly with no admonishment of customer/s.

In other words Get Fucked Cunt"

Decorator...

Peace!

Tone it down please Jack.

There is absolutely no need to use the C word repeatedly on a forum open to both youngsters and women......Ta.
Last edited by Philshoz on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Postby roberdy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

:-D :-D
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby The Decorator » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Jack wrote: What the hell is your problem? The world is not against you so you don't need to be so rude and defensive! You put forward your opinion and so did a couple of others. If this is what your posts are like, I'm sure there is a hater's blog site you can fuck off to and slate the world. If your sticking around here then chill the fuck out mate! Go and find and empty wave and give yourself a good talking to!! Peace!

Sincere apologies if I came off like a bit of hater Jack, I've been having a pretty shit time of it over the last few years what with living in car and all that. This is the only place I feel I can come to let off some steam as I find it difficult to have relationships in real life. Sometimes it does feel like the world is against me and it's refereshing to hear from someone that perhaps it isn't. I would genuinely love to stick around here and perhaps going and looking for an empty to wave to ruminate on my current situation might just be the tonic I need.

Peace to you to brother.
www.mugofsunshine.blogspot.com
The Decorator

Postby chillybin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:46 pm

:-D :-D
chillybin

Postby Jack » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Phil - Sorry for the rudeties!! Just needed doing...

Decorator - Sorry to hear about your current situation mate, But things always fall into place (a little cliche I know...) sometimes just takes a bit of time to figure! Hope you are feeling a little better in yourself now. Did you find that wave? If not keeping looking mate... that moment is sitting there waiting for you to find it!

Roberdy - Honoured and humbled at the offer of being a moderator... If you were being serious let me know what it involves! I Spend more time in the water than online tho but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, what with the subject and nature of the forum and all that!

Cheers Guys!

Peace :wink:
Jack

Postby buttholesurfer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:06 am

^^^ never heard of 'sarcasm' then? :roll:
buttholesurfer

Postby Chris F » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 am

Jack wrote:Phil - Sorry for the rudeties!! Just needed doing...

It didn't actually.
Chris F

Postby The Decorator » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

I feel like a right cunt now :la:
The Decorator

Postby chillybin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm

:lol:
chillybin

Postby The Decorator » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am

Seeing as I kinda blew this thread up, I just thought I ought to update you on how great 7T have been and how marvelous the new bags are. Unfortunately I can't. No bags, no refund and no response to e-mails. :roll:
The Decorator

Postby prjwebb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:08 am

The Decorator wrote:Seeing as I kinda blew this thread up, I just thought I ought to update you on how great 7T have been and how marvelous the new bags are. Unfortunately I can't. No bags, no refund and no response to e-mails. :roll:

Not the first person I've heard say that either. A couple of US guys are the surfermag forum had problems too.
Based on this I won't be giving them anymore of my business.
prjwebb

Postby Rattz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

They seem to putting themselves around with some mag and media coverage. My story was similar.

Was due one for a Xmas present, never appeared, emailed them and was quite abusive due to the fact that they weren't replying to my out of pocket girlfriend. Eventually I got her a refund and was told that it was issues with Royal mail and that some goodies would be sent out in the post to appease me. I told them to make formal claims up with Royal Mail rather than on genuine paying customers. After a few emails back and forth and the promise of a sweetener they never arrived and whilst we got the refund I wouldn't do business with this company. Once bitten....
Rattz

Postby jambligh » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Just FYI I've been told by the guys at 7tsurf that they've closed up shop and would be refunded by their accountants. I still haven't been refunded and I bought mine in December. There was chat about it starting up under different people but given the scale of the operation I can't imagine there's much truth in that. From my experience I'd avoid.
jambligh

Postby The Decorator » Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 am

Had a quick squizz and saw their website is still up (as well as facebook page) so filled out their contact form. Got a reply of sorts today... I'll let you make of it what you will.

"Hello mate,

How you doing? Mate 7t has been taken over and I don't know how this email came to my phone!! If you drop a line to info@7tsurfskate.co.uk I think that's their customer bit and they will sort it out for you. Your details and transactions where left with them in the business records.

We are about to head back to Melbourne and just didn't have the time it needed to run properly as you well know.

Hope alls well mate and my apologies for the crap that happened with your covers.

Cheers

Tom"
The Decorator

Previous

Return to For Sale