Hay a almost new Rip Curl 5/3mm E3-Bomb back zip
Bought new end of summer worn 3-4 times over the last few days, just not happy with the fit around my legs, felt good on but not so great in the water.
A bad fitting suit is a useless suit.
Happy to shift it for £90 posted.
Drop me a line if you want pics, but as I said almost hanger condition.
- Glued and Blind Stitched construction for maximum seam stretch with zero water penetration
- BACK ZIP
- 100% ELASTOMAX 3, the lightest most flexible neoprene on the market
- Hydroloc Collar to prevent water flushes
- Blue steel sealed zip
- Aquaban 3/4 Liquid Taping
- Batwing barrier prevents water entry and cold water flushes
- Seamless shoulder panel for added flexibility whilst paddling
- S-FLEX KNEES, Highly flexible and durable Knee Pads
- Stash Pocket external zip pocket
Last edited by samiad66
on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.