Billabong Furnace Thermo Shorts (Medium) posted £10 ONO

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Billabong Furnace Thermo Shorts (Medium) posted £10 ONO

Postby defever » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm selling few items which are still in excellent condition and may benefit a fellow weeder. My second item is...

Billabong Furnace Thermo Shorts (Mens Medium):
https://kingofwatersports.com/item.do?item=15849&path=billabong-thermal-short-2011-i15849.html

Only worn once over a boxer-Speedo under my wetsuit. It was a bit of an overkill...
Please note, I HAVE NOT PISSED IN IT, I never piss in my wettie. I spent a lot of money on my wetsuit, I don't want to ruin it with my corrosive piss... It has been washed with McNett wetsuit shampoo, and will wash again (and dry it) before I deliver it to a buyer.

£15 with free postage.

Thanks again,

E
Last edited by defever on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
defever

Re: Billabong Furnace Thermo Shorts (Mens Medium)

Postby dogtowatch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 am

NOT PISSED IN! are you being completely honest with us sir? You must want rid of said shorts real bad with such a comprehensive home delivery service. And a couple of sheets off the original asking price too. You are literally a Christmas saint.Not my size I'm afraid or I'd bite your bum off.
dogtowatch

Re: Billabong Furnace Thermo Shorts (Mens Medium)

Postby defever » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 am

Yes sir, affirmative sir!

I'm not desperate to sell it but I figured it's no use for me and rather than being unused collecting dust in my room, I thought someone in here could make a full use of it. Thank you for the comment, slightly unsure if you are being sarcastic or genuine...

Please don't bite my bum, I like my bum. But please buy my bum shorts...
defever

Re: Billabong Furnace Thermo Shorts (Medium) posted £10 ONO

Postby defever » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 am

Now £10.00 or near offer and posted.

Anyone interested??
defever

Return to For Sale