nine plus magic carpet £350

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

nine plus magic carpet £350

Postby soldiertom » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Well unfortunately that time has come, after selling my tak flo egg i really thought id have enough to buy all the new born baby essential but alas i was very very wrong and as i was told it only gets worse lol.SO its time for my final board in the quiver to go and ive saved the best till last as i really dont want to part company with this beauty but im selling my nine plus 7,6 magic carpet which i bought from nine plus themselves down in braunton.The nine plus website describes it as a longboard with the center 2 ft cut out so it glides like a log and turns like a shortboard basically and YUP they got it bang on ive surfed this only a small handfull of times but in some pretty epic conditions and it most certainly didnt let me down, i really cant emphasise the build quality of nine plus boards.Ive had the board roughly 6 months or so and the board still looks like new due to the strong glassing.This is definitely my go to board whether the conditions are overhead or a dribbly couple of feet as i always leave the water with a huge grin.Im sure surfers of all abilities will appreciate a board like this in their quiver as it can be used as a standard thruster set up when you feel like smashing the lip or as a single fin when you just wanna go retro and feel the glide so what the cost of all this fun i hear ya asking well all im asking for is a mere £350 and this knock down price includes a nine plus custom centre fin (not the standard ones sold as per usual) and also a nine plus board bag in A1 condition so if you fancy a crimbo bargain for yourself or the surfer in your life give me a shout on 07581336007 the board is currently located in the south wales area hope to hear from ya soon
soldiertom

Re: nine plus magic carpet £350

Postby ATTMFKH » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Mate - think very seriously before you sell this. The money will be frittered away on plastic shite & stuff the kid grows out of in 6 months with minimal residual value.

Buy good clean 2nd hand stuff -- don't let the missus make you sell your last stick - that's plain wrong :munky2:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby soldiertom » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Bump 8)
soldiertom

Postby baj » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 pm

hey Tom, what new born stuff are you after? I am heading to a table top sale on sunday to sell all ours - Moses basket, 2 buggys, travel cot (barely used) and a load of other stuff I can't remember! its all in really good condition too as my missus has boardline OCDs about that kinda thing!

in S Wales too 8)
baj

Postby ATTMFKH » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 am

Straight swap then 8)
ATTMFKH

Postby baj » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 am

haha, that would be nice but not actually after a board just trying to help the guy out with a load cheap stuff so he can keep the board... he won't have any time to surf it once baba arrives though! :lol:
baj

Postby ATTMFKH » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 pm

baj wrote:haha, that would be nice but not actually after a board just trying to help the guy out with a load cheap stuff so he can keep the board... he won't have any time to surf it once baba arrives though! :lol:

see I've got a different slant on that - I think the 1st month you're good to go with parents / in-laws / friends all fussing over mother & baby & offering to help out .......................... exit stage left :mrgreen: once the visitors thin out , it gets a bit more difficult :?
ATTMFKH

Postby Charlie1979 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am

Hey is the board still for sale?

Looking for a step down from my 9'6" Roger Cooper log and figure this might be a good place to start...
Charlie1979

Postby soldiertom » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey charlie1979 if you interested give me bell but as you said if ya after a step down board then this a perfect choice turns really well off the tail but catches waves sooo easily it's almost like cheating anyways if you want to check it out sometime give me a bell
soldiertom

Postby soldiertom » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 am

buuuummmpp :P
soldiertom

Postby soldiertom » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:39 am

sold
soldiertom

Return to For Sale