Used West Lotus Air-O 5/4 Wetsuit - MT for Sale NOW £80!

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Used West Lotus Air-O 5/4 Wetsuit - MT for Sale NOW £80!

Postby EasyTom » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Top of the range West wetsuit (RRP: £280) with air pocketed neoprene layers to make it lighter and warmer. The wetsuit is in good condition and hasn't been used very much. Signs of wear at the end of the front zip (where the neoprene has torn slightly) and inside where one spot has pulled at the join of the inside collar and the back of the inside of the wetsuit (ie: not a performance issue just cosmetic wear to an inside join.). A couple of minor repairs to spots with rubber glue. Knee pads perfect condition, seams all good.

Now reduced price to just £80. (The wetsuit is with me, near Ilfracombe, North Devon, but willing to post.)

Wetsuit model spec/description as follows:

WEST LOTUS AIR-O 5x4mm STEAMER Front Zip

The West Lotus Air-O introduces a state of the art technology "West Air-O" Neoprene. West Air-O Neoprene combines three layers of 1mm Neoprene bonded together with the middle layer in a honey comb construction. This creates small pockets of air which are quickly heated up by the body, adding to the thermal properties of the Neoprene, whilst making the Lotus Air-O lighter and more flexible.

Other features include;
100% Ultraspan with Fluid seam technology with Pyrofibre Chest and Back panels
Seamless Shoulder and Underarm panels
Wrist/Ankle waterlock embossing
Front Zip entry
Pre-Bent and contoured arm and leg panels
Plasma skin on K foam knee pads
Last edited by EasyTom on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A Board, Some Wax and a Leash
EasyTom

Re: Used West Lotus Air-O 5/4 Wetsuit - MedTall for Sale £12

Postby EasyTom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

Just reduced my asking price to a mere £80!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
EasyTom

Re: Used West Lotus Air-O 5/4 Wetsuit - MT for Sale NOW £80!

Postby dan2071 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi, I am just wondering if your wetsuit is still available?

Thanks and look forwards to hearing back.

Dan
dan2071

Re: Used West Lotus Air-O 5/4 Wetsuit - MT for Sale NOW £80!

Postby EasyTom » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes it is - I posted it here and didn't put it up anywhere else so I haven't pushed it. It's been handy having it as a backup wettie this winter.
EasyTom

Return to For Sale