Buy my 6'2" Bing Dharma so I can buy Soldiertom's Carpet!

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Buy my 6'2" Bing Dharma so I can buy Soldiertom's Carpet!

Postby Ollie100 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

How do folks

I really fancy Soldiertom's Magic Carpet, but it's one in one out in the ollie100 household at the mo . So despite telling myself I'd never part with my Dharma - I'm parting with my Dharma :?

I've only managed to get out on the Dharma about 4-5 times since I last decided not to sell it, so its in VGC. It comes with new leash, fins and Da Kine bag.

I'm still hanging out for £350 ovno, as that's what Tom wants for the Carpet. Here's what I said last time around:

Hi folks

Dimensions are 6'2" x 21.75 x 2.5. Only ridden about 10-12 times since I bought it in in June this year. 9.5 out of 10 condition (No marks on the bottom but I assume that its got some knee / heal dents under the wax).

These boards are selling for £650 in Nineplus and Down The Line. Grab yourself a bargain and get mine instead!!

I'm selling the board because we're going to California next month and I'm picking up another board when I'm over there, otherwise I wouldn't be selling it.

I live in Bristol, but could meet somewhere in the South West. I might be heading down to Gwithian for the Hipwigglers tomorrow and I'll be in Braunton next weekend for the Bing booksigning at Ninelus. I also travel down to the south coast for work a fair bit.

£350 (board and fins only) - I guess I could probaby get more than this for the board as it really is in great condition, but I just want to get enough money for it to give me enough for my new board.

Cheers
Ollie

olliewilliams100@gmail.com / 07545759237
Ollie100

Re: Buy my 6'2" Bing Dharma so I can buy Soldiertom's Carpet

Postby bunker » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 pm

photos photos photos
bunker

Postby Morning Light » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

Why do you want a Chinese made magic carpet ??
Morning Light

Postby samiad66 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

You could spend £100 less and get a uk shaped one by Adrian Phillips like mine, just saying. It's not just in the name.
samiad66

Postby Ollie100 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Photos to follow tonight when I get home.....

Nineplus gear is a bit of a 'VW' brand, you definitely pay a bit for the name! V good points about UK made boards. Most of Nineplus gear does come from California or Hong Kong, but I know that Nineplus did get some of their current stock of white pinlined boards made with US Blanks and they were finished at Seabase. I'm not saying that Soldiertom's board was one of them, but they do get a small amount of their gear made in the UK still.
Ollie100

Postby Morning Light » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I would just inquire where it was made if i were you ...
I was gonna buy one in the summer but when i was looking round it the build quality was very poor, glassing felt light and weak.think its the Mark neville build that are regarded as the better ones ..
I got a mini simmons on here if you want some thing even more fun 8)
Morning Light

Postby Ollie100 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Hmmmmm food for thought. Thanks Mr Light. The sale might have to go on hold whilst I do some research.

I love this forum - everyone is well helpful and willing to share knowledge!
Ollie100

Postby Spud » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi,

If the sale is back on, let me know and i'll defo take the Dharma off your hands :-)

Based in South Wales so no worries on collecting the board.

Cheers
Spud

Return to For Sale