Quicksilver Cypher MT Wetsuit for sale

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Quicksilver Cypher MT Wetsuit for sale

Postby mister-griffster » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Mens Quicksilver Cypher MT 5/4/3 with built in hood. Worn 3 times. 2011/12 model - I just can't justify a second winter suit when I'm hardly using the first

Not going to list all the features - you can find out more on the MSW shop - needless to say this suit is the shizzle

£175 in free p+p

mister-griffster

Re: Quicksilver Cypher MT Wetsuit for sale

Postby Spud » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 pm

I Gotta say that I bought one last autumn and it's the best wetty i've ever owned, including Xcel and Oneills!! Super warm and flexible. I'm in the water about twice a week (whenever the wife allows) and mine lasted so far without any signs of wear and tear. I wasn't sure about Quicksilver wetsuits before, but took a punt on them and don't regret it at all :)
Spud

Postby mister-griffster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Being honest chap, I hear ya! When i checked out the seams / seals etc on the suit I was pretty blown away - last time i tried on a quicksilver wettie was about 5-6 years ago, and it always felt overpriced and not great quality. When i tried this Cypher however it fits like a glove, better that the Xcel I have and seems the right blend of flex / strength / warmth. Highly impressed

Only selling as I've only work it 3 times, and my old Xcel is a bit grubby and stinking - therefore, unless there's some fetishist for stink out there, the QS seems the logical choice!
mister-griffster

Postby mister-griffster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Christmas special

£160 inc p+p for an AS NEW wettie.
mister-griffster

Postby jacko312 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Is this suit still for sale?

PM me if so,
thanks
jacko312