KNEEBOARD FS FLUID JUICE 5'9' £80

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

KNEEBOARD FS FLUID JUICE 5'9' £80

Postby seymourbutts » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 am

I've got a fluid juice kneeboard for sale, size is 5'9 long, 22.75 wide & 2 and 9 sixteen thick. Its a quad fin setup lockbox system. I bought this board from ebay a couple of months, but recent change of circumstances means l don't have the time needed to put into this board. When l bought the board, the deck pad was old and peeling away big time from the deck, so l've removed it which was a mission due to the fact that the previous owner had used all sorts of unknown glues, hardner and resin! to stick it down. I have already put in hours trying to remove all this crap(wish l had a electric sander :roll: ) from the deck area. It also has 8 proper dings on the rails, one along the side of the stringer on the deck, dings are roughtly around 1-2cms in size and more of the smaller crack type dings on the rails. The artwork on the botton has been done with artpens by previous owner and is on the surface of underside of the board.

The board is for collection only, l live in devon, near junction 29 on the M5 motorway about 10 miles from exeter. The price is £80, no offers or trying to lowball on the price when you view, you are getting a board for peanuts. PM if you're interested.

pictures on this link here

http://www.wishlwasoceansize.tumblr.com/
seymourbutts

Re: KNEEBOARD FS FLUID JUICE 5'9' £80

Postby seymourbutts » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 pm

bump
seymourbutts

Re: KNEEBOARD FS FLUID JUICE 5'9' £80

Postby seymourbutts » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:50 am

last bump before the end of the world.
seymourbutts

Return to For Sale