Nikon D700 + SPL housing for sale

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Nikon D700 + SPL housing for sale

Postby stephengovelphoto » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 pm

NIKON + SPL underwater setup for sale - will not break apart. Everything you need to get some amazing underwater photos.

Includes all pictured below:
- Nikon D700 with appx. 112,500 clicks - US stock
- 1 Nikon MBD-10 battery grip
- 1 Nikon 16mm fisheye lens
- 1 Genuine Nikon Enel-4a battery + genuine charger
- 2 Genuine Nikon Enel-3e batteries + genuine charger
- 1 SPL custom housing fitted for D700 + MBD-10
- 1 SPL pistol grip for housing
- extra wingnuts, nuts, o-ring lube, and spanner

I've used the housing in the water for the past 2+ years about 40 times. It's in great shape besides a small scuff from hitting the sand underwater on the front of the dome port from my first time out, but it doesn't affect image quality. Always rinsed immediately with fresh water after being underwater.

The D700 has been with me about the same amount of time, and never given me any grief. It's got the usual scuff marks on the bottom of the battery pack, but besides that it's in great shape. I've maintained it well, and will give the sensor a good clean before it's sent off. Paired with the batter pack and Enel-4a it shoots 8 fps.

Selling because I'm getting a housing for the D4. To see some of the images taken with this setup, have a look through my site (http://www.stephengovel.com)

Looking to get 3900.00 + buyer pays shipping. I'm located in Sydney at the moment. Feel free to send me an email with any questions! stephen.govel @ gmail . com
ND4_3717 copy.jpg
ND4_3717 copy.jpg (230.04 KiB) Viewed 104 times
stephengovelphoto

Return to For Sale