Magic Carpet, Rusty Piranha (Tuflite) & C.I Flyer (Tuflite)

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Magic Carpet, Rusty Piranha (Tuflite) & C.I Flyer (Tuflite)

Postby Snikingi » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello,

Testing the water a bit to see if anyone might be interested in any of these. I don't really want to sell them, but due to the purchase of a new vehicle I need to raise some funds.. plus some of the boards I am not really using enough to justify keeping them all.

Nine Plus Magic Carpet: £260 ONO

This is 7'2, I have also taken a photo of the dimensions. There are no dings on this board and it comes with the bag and a nine plus rainbow fin. It is no longer bright white as it is a few years old, but the photo has made it looker darker than it actually is. Plus, I have used some black wax on it, which also makes it look a bit dirty. This is a lovely board, very fast and I have found it is also quite responsive.

Rusty Piranha: £285 ONO

6'0 Red Tuflite board, another really nice board but I have barely used it in the last year. I am a south coast surfer and have another fish, which is a bit more buoyant a tend to favour more than the piranha. This has Future Fins and would come with two sets of, plus a Rhino board bag. This has a small ding shown in one of the pics, it is in the usual spot where fish boards get knocked!. I also bought some of the red tuflite paint to use over the repair, and have used it on some areas of the rails, where the paint work has been chipped - These are only noticeable up close!!

Channel Islands Flyer: £200 ONO

6'1 Tuflite board, very manouvarable and feels great to ride, but again I have other boards which I seem to be favouring more. This is a well used board, which has a number of small dings on the rails and underside of the board. Again, I bought some of the Tuflite paint to help with covering these up, so again they are only really noticeable from a close distance - apart from the ding on the nose - which I have added a photo of. This also comes with a creature of leisure board bag and fins (FCS).

Both the Tuflite boards are pretty versatile and great for travelling with.

I am also on the lookout for a reasonably decent Longboard, or a slightly longer mini mal which is slimmer than the magic carpet (which is 22 3/8 I think) as I have trouble lugging this around - it does not fit well under my girly arms! lol.. therefore I would consider a swap with some of the boards.. Also on the look out for a Biscuit!

All photo's are below - PM me for more info! :) - I often surf shoreham / witts so could possible bring a board with me if you want to have a look. Open to offers :)

Snikingi

Re: Magic Carpet, Rusty Piranha & C.I Flyer Reduced!

Postby Snikingi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Reduced before going on Ebay!

Price drop if anyone interested!!

Carpet - £230 ONO

Flyer - £180 ONO
Snikingi

Re: Magic Carpet, Rusty Piranha (Tuflite) & C.I Flyer (Tufli

Postby Charlie1979 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Interested in the MC, where abouts are you located?
Charlie1979

Re: Magic Carpet, Rusty Piranha (Tuflite) & C.I Flyer (Tufli

Postby Snikingi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi Charlie - I am very close to Gatwick, just by M23 and often down Shoreham / witts way :)
Snikingi

Return to For Sale