Fishy swap (perhaps)

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Fishy swap (perhaps)

Postby JoeSchmoe » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am

Just testing the water really -

My current fishy board is a 5'8 Royal incut that was made for me by the man himself back in 2010. It's a sanded white finish with a set of Rob's own lokbox template fins. It's a lovely board, but I've also got a 5'3 minisim by Rob and that tends to be the board that I take out when it's head high and clean. Seeing as the fish isn't being used as much as it could I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a swap? (I'm also concerned that with a baby on the way I'll lose the ability to get the 5'8 into waves!)

I'd be interested in a speed dialer / rocketfish kind of template, probably around the 5'10 - 6'0 mark, as I'd like to have a fish that's got a bit more range in marginal conditions and a bit of an easier paddle for my impending dip in surf fitness.

The incut's in great nick with just a few dents and it absolutely flies. Here's a link to Rob's blog which shows pictures of it.. http://royalsurfboards.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ality.html

Make me an offer guys. If there are any serious offers I will get round to taking some photos.
JoeSchmoe

Re: Fishy swap (perhaps)

Postby JoeSchmoe » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Wow.

I thought there'd be a bit more interest than this!!

(bump)
JoeSchmoe

Return to For Sale