Skip Frye 6'9" fish. Now sold

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Skip Frye 6'9" fish. Now sold

Postby Heb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm

6'9" Skip Frye for sale. Excellent condition. A few pressure dings, as would be expected on 6x4 glass job on the deck, but only a few as basically only used for special occasions. Never dinged so almost as new. Has been stored in custom Rhino board bag, when they did them, so colour (clear) has no discolouration due to the sun. Genuine hand made Gephart fins. Glassed at Moonlight and has glass leash loop. Super fast, super smooth and basically just gorgeous! I have looked high and low around the world for second hand examples of Skips fishes and they are few and far between. Consequently the price reflects that, but it is way cheaper than a new one! The board will come with the above mentioned board bag.
This is obviously an unusual sale and it is what it is. I do not want to get involved in online banter on the sale forum so if anyone is seriously interested please feel free to contact me to discuss. To give you an idea, I'm looking at a price similar to that of a new American imported longboard hand shaped by a good historically recognised shaper. Either phone after 6pm on 01962 870075 (ideally) or email me at heb.leman@btinternet.com
Thanks
Attachments
1rsz_skipfryefins.JPG
1rsz_skipfryefins.JPG (63.23 KiB) Viewed 399 times
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_skipfryebottom.JPG
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_skipfryebottom.JPG (76.85 KiB) Viewed 399 times
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_skipfryetop.JPG
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_skipfryetop.JPG (87.98 KiB) Viewed 399 times
Last edited by Heb on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heb

Re: Skip Frye 6'9" fish

Postby Heb » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 am

BOARD NOW SOLD. Thanks
Heb

Return to For Sale