For sale, custom 9'1" longboard

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

For sale, custom 9'1" longboard

Postby taylantaylor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 am

I'm selling my displacement hull 9ft 1 longboard. This is a Fluidjuice design, based on their "Ripplerider". The board is designed to catch anything going and to ride smoothly. The nose and tail are shaped to maximise turning from all points along the board whilst still allowing for performance and nose riding. The board is excellent and does as it was designed to do. In particular, it's amazing on steep walls as it just holds and holds! I already have a longboard though that's like a pair of old slippers and I've not managed to make the transition to the new board. It's just sitting gathering dust which is a shame as it's a lovely board. I've only ridden it about 6 times so the board is pretty much as new. It comes with 5mm bag and flex, single 9inch fin. I've attached one photo but just pm me if you want more. £330 ono which is a fair price for what is essentially a new board. Happy to consider sensible offers. Also happy for a buyer to view the board and to organise a courier for transit.
Attachments
board.jpg
board.jpg (20.82 KiB) Viewed 365 times
taylantaylor

Re: For sale, custom 9'1" longboard

Postby taylantaylor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Ta
taylantaylor

Re: For sale, custom 9'1" longboard

Postby taylantaylor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 am

SOLD
taylantaylor