Jim banks mkIII, 5'11". £350

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Jim banks mkIII, 5'11". £350

Postby tomickpitt » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:25 am

Selling this for a mate.
Good all round condition, few of the standard compressions,A couple of light scratches.
Comes with future keel fins. Great travel fish. I rode this at wadi wave pool in Dubai last year as I have the same board with fixed fins.
Email for pics. I will try and upload some later

This is what they say

Jim Banks says "This is really an unbelievable surfboard! My quest to ride the twin keel fishes to higher levels of performance, especially in more serious waves and yet still keep it a fun board for tiny powerless waves, has been the driving force behind this years improvements to the design.

The speed, power and glide of this surfboard is truly a beautiful thing to experience. The MKII Fish was already a finely tuned performance machine capable of riding waves from 1 - 8ft but the MKIII is leaps and bounds above it.

It's taken more than a year of trying out various combinations or rocker, concaves and planshapes to get the MKII to where I believed it could go and finally earn it's next generation MKIII tag.

I know that most of my customers who got themselves a MKII enjoyed them so much that they stopped riding their other boards. I think that when they grab a MKIII they'll probably throw their other surfboards away...."

Key Features:-
- Improved the entry rocker..so that you can push them harder, especially in critical situations
- A deeper concave out the tail for better control at high speeds and in critical turns
- Increased fin toe in..to produce all round better handling and control and a more stable response
- Low rail for control and holding power through critical turns
- Twin long base keel fins

What folks are saying:

"The Mk III it is by far the best board i have ever had. My surfing has improved faster than at any time in the last 10 years and moves that eluded me were possible from the first session - almost effortlessly - the board really wants to surf and i just encourage it - really amazing. My wave count is much higher than ever. It is perfect for Cornwall - I've had dozens of boards in the past looking for the 'perfect' one but I am now very doubtful i will ever need anything different."
- Andy Bowden
tomickpitt

Re: Jim banks mkIII, 5'11". £350

Postby nawgy1979 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Pics & dims please ?
nawgy1979

Return to For Sale