6 1' SPIDER Surfboard FOR SALE in BRISTOL

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

6 1' SPIDER Surfboard FOR SALE in BRISTOL

Postby Pure Shacked » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

I have a 6'1 x 18 1/2 x 2 1/4 Spider short board for sale in Bristol (Bedminster / Southville area). It's a standard shortboard of the late 90's / 2000's before the short fat and wide revolution.. Spider Murphy surfboards of South Africa.

Medium rocker, with bit of extra flick under the nose, squash tail. It goes in 2 foot and it can handle big waves..

There are a number of dings that i have repaired well with Solarez and sanded.. the tip of the nose was damaged and i repaired this also.. so everything watertight and cosmetic.

Under the deck has a a series of hairline / spider cracks to the glass, but none let in water.. Basically it's been used, but its still got plenty of life in it yet.

It would have to be a pick up from me in Bristol.

Anyone interested pm me and i can send you pics, or arrange to have a look, cash on collection.

£100
Pure Shacked

Re: 6 1' SPIDER Surfboard FOR SALE in BRISTOL

Postby Callum98 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Could you send me some pics at callumfrsr@googlemail.com ? hoping to grab a board for my trip to rosinieger :)
Thanks Callum
Callum is my name, nosediving is my game :)
Callum98

Return to For Sale