SOLD SOLD Diplock performance twin fin for sale !!!!!

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

SOLD SOLD Diplock performance twin fin for sale !!!!!

Postby saltydog » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:50 am

It's a sad day I'm listing this but don't really have a space in my quiver. An amazingly fun board surfed it this summer and it made unsurfable days surfable.
Diplock performance twin fin, got the same profile and rails as a shortboard. So transition is really easy between boards. Dimensions are 5 7 20 3/4 2 5/16 the volume is 31.54.
Don't think just of this as a small wave machine it'll handle step waves and size.
Literally had this shaped by bro for me and started surfing it in June only surfed for 3 or so months. I will de wax it tomorrow but it will be in great shape underneath. No marks on the under side. Uk shaping at its best.
£335 for the board and future t1 fins. I have also got a brand new deck pad (wide) still wrapped cost me £30 with board for £20. Any questions place ask thanks Jon
The photos with the sun on the deck actually make the slight compressions worse than they are. They are hardly noticeable. The underneath is spotless.
Dam I cannot attach picture direct I'll load pics too a link and add very shortly. Thanks Jon
Still trying to sort link. I The mean time email me I've got loads of pics. jkennard60@gmail.com
Last edited by saltydog on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saltydog

Re: Diplock performance twin fin for sale !!!!!

Postby saltydog » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Replied to all those interested and sent pics as requested. Come and get a bargain and top quality board.
saltydog

Re: Diplock performance twin fin for sale !!!!!

Postby saltydog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Pics now added sorry for not being immediately
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h4rcb0ot6dhc ... P6WDa?dl=0

Thanks Jon
saltydog

Return to For Sale