£250. Superbrand Fling GT. 5'5" x 20" x 2.5" - 29.7L.

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

£250. Superbrand Fling GT. 5'5" x 20" x 2.5" - 29.7L.

Postby wigsy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:06 pm

ImageImage

Superbrand Fling GT. £250.

5'5" x 20" x 2.5" - 29.7 litres.

Bought with good intentions, then remembered I'm no longer fit enough to surf it. I also keep stepping off the back of it.

The four surfs I have had on it though were excellent, just short lived. Board is as new, and will sadly not come with a leash or fins, I still need them for my old board.
Can de-wax if necessary.

Any questions, give me a shout. Based not far from Pembroke, Pembrokeshire. 07825 005136 - Best WhatsApp me, as signal is terrible around my area.

Here's all the official blurb off MSW -

Features:
Superbrand surfboard
Outline: Wide, fishy outline with extra float
Rocker: Low, Moderate, and Continuous rocker
Bottom: Single to double concave to V off the tail
Fin Setup: Future quad fin boxes
Tail: Split diamond tail that performs similar to a classic swallow tail
Rider Details: Ride 5-7" shorter than your and the same volume as your favorite shortboard
Please Note: This board does not come with fins

2016 Marks the introduction of the Fling GT. Built on the legacy of one of the most popular and innovative designs the Fling. The GT version is a Quad only set up and features a slightly updated outline; subtle increases in nose and tail rocker for added performance in critical sections.

With a mild hip above the fins with a split diamond “hatchet” tail for extra pivot and traction, the GT gives versatility and performance everywhere you need it.

Riders should look at going 5-7 inches shorter than you normally ride but keep the same volume as your favourite board.
wigsy

Return to For Sale