Chemtrails... What do you think?

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Re: Chemtrails... What do you think?

Postby Philchapman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Fucked if I know!

Maybe it's to control or influence certain weather patterns; either to maintain the 'status quo' and keep us (U.K. and East Coast north America) from frying, or to influence the weather for other means, like profit. Do you know they are trading 'weather futures' on the stock market now?

Plenty of scope for more sinister means also, but not much point speculating on that when most people can't even see trails. Morgellons anyone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsiJpuARHcE 6 seconds in... what's that in the sky in the intro? Just some lines on a screen eh?

It seems to me that it's global. Do a search for any major city and geoengineering on youtube and there will be some footage of trails there.
I suspect it's 'just' an extension of the control and cultural imperialism of 'the west' over the rest of the world that has been happening since we chopped down some trees and sailed off to 'discover' the rest of the world, and bring 'the savages' into line.

Interesting that you should mention Paedo's and blackmail Danny. People say there's some kind of problem with it in politics, but 'I just don't see it myself'... just like some people can't see 'chemtrails'. I know what I see when I see it. A can of worms for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
Wubba lubba dub dub
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Happening. Every single day recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6T41VYz93U
Wubba lubba dub dub
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Philchapman wrote:I suspect it's 'just' an extension of the control and cultural imperialism of 'the west' over the rest of the world that has been happening since we chopped down some trees and sailed off to 'discover' the rest of the world, and bring 'the savages' into line.

lol, what?

historical atrocities arent exclusively the domain of the west by any means.
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Did I say anywhere that they were?

However, when you go into the jungle/desert/wherever and see 'native' kids wearing weatern t-shirts and singing along to gangsta rap tunes, that's a good indication that a fair bit of cultural imperialism has been and still is going on. Whose values are they adopting? Which new language are they speaking? Look into how missionaries open(ed) up areas for the western corporations to wreck for profit. Just one example. 'lol'.
Wubba lubba dub dub
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:47 pm

prehaps western values are being adopted for a reason. what exactly is wrong with someone learning English ?
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Did I say anything was wrong with someone learning English?
Wubba lubba dub dub
Philchapman

Previous

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)