Chemtrails... What do you think?

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Re: Chemtrails... What do you think?

Postby Philchapman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Fucked if I know!

Maybe it's to control or influence certain weather patterns; either to maintain the 'status quo' and keep us (U.K. and East Coast north America) from frying, or to influence the weather for other means, like profit. Do you know they are trading 'weather futures' on the stock market now?

Plenty of scope for more sinister means also, but not much point speculating on that when most people can't even see trails. Morgellons anyone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsiJpuARHcE 6 seconds in... what's that in the sky in the intro? Just some lines on a screen eh?

It seems to me that it's global. Do a search for any major city and geoengineering on youtube and there will be some footage of trails there.
I suspect it's 'just' an extension of the control and cultural imperialism of 'the west' over the rest of the world that has been happening since we chopped down some trees and sailed off to 'discover' the rest of the world, and bring 'the savages' into line.

Interesting that you should mention Paedo's and blackmail Danny. People say there's some kind of problem with it in politics, but 'I just don't see it myself'... just like some people can't see 'chemtrails'. I know what I see when I see it. A can of worms for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Happening. Every single day recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6T41VYz93U
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Philchapman wrote:I suspect it's 'just' an extension of the control and cultural imperialism of 'the west' over the rest of the world that has been happening since we chopped down some trees and sailed off to 'discover' the rest of the world, and bring 'the savages' into line.

lol, what?

historical atrocities arent exclusively the domain of the west by any means.
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Did I say anywhere that they were?

However, when you go into the jungle/desert/wherever and see 'native' kids wearing weatern t-shirts and singing along to gangsta rap tunes, that's a good indication that a fair bit of cultural imperialism has been and still is going on. Whose values are they adopting? Which new language are they speaking? Look into how missionaries open(ed) up areas for the western corporations to wreck for profit. Just one example. 'lol'.
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:47 pm

prehaps western values are being adopted for a reason. what exactly is wrong with someone learning English ?
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Did I say anything was wrong with someone learning English?
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby pongo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:06 pm

What a load of shit. Who is filling the aircraft with these chemicals? As an aircraft engineer I don't remember doing any training on chem trail stores or chem trail tanks. In this day and age it is impossible to keep anything quiet, the number of people involved would have to be huge and this would have come out long ago. I don't just mean the odd tin foil hat wearing pilot.
pongo

Postby Black » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 pm

pongo wrote:What a load of shit. Who is filling the aircraft with these chemicals? As an aircraft engineer I don't remember doing any training on chem trail stores or chem trail tanks. In this day and age it is impossible to keep anything quiet, the number of people involved would have to be huge and this would have come out long ago. I don't just mean the odd tin foil hat wearing pilot.
Oh come on, don't sit on the fence, you need to be decisive!
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby Philchapman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 am

pongo wrote:What a load of shit. Who is filling the aircraft with these chemicals? As an aircraft engineer I don't remember doing any training on chem trail stores or chem trail tanks. In this day and age it is impossible to keep anything quiet, the number of people involved would have to be huge and this would have come out long ago. I don't just mean the odd tin foil hat wearing pilot.

Classic "I don't want to think about this" response. All or nothing. What specifically is a load of shit? Is any aspect of the above discussion, or any of the facts in the films and articles linked above NOT shit? Have you watched and evaluated everything presented above? The fact that we are on here talking about it means that it HAS come out, and a long time ago. People have been investigating this for 25 years, at least. Some would argue that it is an extension and evolution of the climate tests done in the 1950's. Aircraft engineer whistleblower at 1.00 minute in... unless he's part of some paranoid tin-hat covert psy-op, of course...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-vd_nOCnsA
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:04 pm

The timeline of development. Lots of interesting info here for those paying attention to the bigger picture...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fO8YV0YsI
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby SlackDog » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 pm

They are a scourge and there are many other scourges out there.

Can we all not just get along and share the wealth and good times. In fairness.

Still is the best time to be alive. No time like the present. Better than our long rest underground.

Be gora.

:-D
SlackDog

Postby Philchapman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby thechimp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Is this US pilot trying to tell us something? :lol:
Attachments
navydongdrawing.jpg
navydongdrawing.jpg (6.39 KiB) Viewed 460 times
thechimp

Postby Philchapman » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am

Yes and no. As usual you've got to look at the bigger picture. Seems to me that this 'hilarious prank' is another way for the mass media to reinforce the misinformation that these trails are 'drawn' by contrails. In all the stories I've seen about it one of the first things mentioned is something along the lines of "these trails are drawn by jet exhaust system/contrails" etc., when if you look at the photo it's pretty clear that there are no distinct trails leading into and away from the 'drawing', meaning that this is something that can be turned on and off by the pilot.

This is not something you can do with contrails.

Stay awake people.

SlackDog wrote:They are a scourge and there are many other scourges out there.

Can we all not just get along and share the wealth and good times. In fairness.

Still is the best time to be alive. No time like the present. Better than our long rest underground.

Be gora.

:-D

True dat, but lets not sleepwalk through life either!
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Previous

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)