Terry Wogan

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Terry Wogan

Postby Bigjohn » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:00 am

God or Gobshite?
......Rubber Duck this is Pig Pen, I'm gonna put the hammer down..........

Bigjohn

Postby Zoidberg » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:29 am

Call me an old fart, but i think he's good. He makes the eurovision song contest tre funny.
Zoidberg

Postby okerre » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:41 am

Am over 30 so think he funny. Most amusing in the morning , but the music choice lacks a certain something. Was good when Jonathon Ross was doing the morning bit.... Now where's my slippers and pipe
okerre

Postby swordie » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:14 am

He's Irish, so he'll be both :lol:

Generally I need to be eased into the morning so fabpoptabulous Radio Onnne just grates, hated it ever since that ginger wanker got his mitts on the morning sesh.

Music is generally good, you are talking AOR here, and given that the target ages are somewhere in the late twenties up to wrinkly death we do Ok.

Some mornings definite themes develop.... one memorable day we had Purple Haze, Riders on the Storm, White Rabbit and Heart of Gold all in a row, followed by Nick Drake [Northern Sky] Zep [going to california] and then............ Paranoid [sabbaff].... I'll never forget it.

someone had obviously spiked Paul Walters' [producer] tea.
I excell at not giving a shit

http://lostcoast.blogspot.com/
swordie

Postby Surf Monkey » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:30 pm

sorry but i canot stand the man hes just not funny at all,his jokes on the radio in the morning are the worest, my old man thinks hes hilarious but i just cant see it
Throw the tail, bury the rail
Surf Monkey

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)