In memory of Dimebag Darrell !!!!

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

In memory of Dimebag Darrell !!!!

Postby exup » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:58 pm

Just wanted to say to anyone who listens to the heavier side of music, how gutted i was to hear that 'dimebag darrell' (ex-Pantera guitarist) now part of Damageplan, which he formed with his brother Vinnie Paul (ex-Pantera drummer) was gunned down on stage during the opening song of their Damageplan set in Ohio on Wednesday. He was pronounced Dead at the scene along with another Damageplan member and two other people (one being a security guard that tried to stop him), the gunman manage to kill these people before the police shot him.
I know this will be wasted on alot of people unless you are into the heavy scene, but needed to post this just incase anyone wasn't aware who did like Pantera.......The world has just lost one of the worlds greatest guitarist...........................What is the world coming to?...........Another nutter with a gun.....god bless America..... On that note what are peoples thought on the gun laws in the US.....
Mother natures sleeping beast.
It’s ever changing mass
The liquid form of domination.
There’s nothing in its class
exup

Postby johnnyb » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:43 pm

The US has more gun shops than schools...never a good sigh
johnnyb

Postby exup » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:57 pm

my god i never knew that.......shows you why they have so many problems in the us,......it wouldn't surprise me if they start opening gun shops in schools soon right next to the snacks shops........(yeh, a 9mm hand gun, spare clip, ammo and a snickers to go please!!!!)........
Mother natures sleeping beast.
It’s ever changing mass
The liquid form of domination.
There’s nothing in its class
exup

Postby CRISPY » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:04 pm

Gutted. A talanted guitarist who came up with some of the most awesome riffs. :cry:
CRISPY

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)