Christmas shopping GIVE ME STRENGTH

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Christmas shopping GIVE ME STRENGTH

Postby malpractice » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:39 pm

Today is the last possible day to do my xmas shopping, please give me the strength to leave my warm comfortable house and join the rest of the south west in a shopping centre. Buying gifts that will be in a landfill in 2 months time.
malpractice

Postby okerre » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:41 pm

Have the advantage of a missus who works in large shopping centre most of the time and loves doing shopping. Harldy had to lift a finger this year. Did the rest online ..aahhhh (settles back in comfy sofa)
okerre

Postby jamblo » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:08 pm

i did most of my shopping online, but didn't really know what to get my mum. went into town yesterday and instead of going to 33 shops only to buy something rubbish, i simply spent twice my budget in the first shop i came to. which happened to be a jewellers...
jamblo

Postby malpractice » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:53 pm

I'm back, phew. Highlights of the trip were my credit card being declined and a swift visit to Natwest (asking why credit card was declined).

All resolved now and goods paid for....well maybe in about 4 years time when i have paid 700% more.
malpractice

Postby blind » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:59 pm

arnt they great things credit cards , buy now pay for ever ,
blind

Postby Shukiki » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:17 pm

lol.
I don't really have anyone to buy for except my 2 brothers, mum and my dad.
My mum bought my dads and i payed her it. i bought one of my brothers about 1 month ago and i bought the other brothers about 3weeks ago. Oh yeh and i got my brother to buy my mums after I told him what to get her and I gave him the money.
Nice and easy :) Never had to go anywhere busy :D
Hossogor on the 26th aug -16sept
Shukiki

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)