Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 am

www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby goose_1989 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Why are you posting that offensive fucking shit on here? You absolute cunt.
User avatar
goose_1989
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 am

It's good common sense you stooge.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mike's a great guy, not everyone wants to roll over and die for Israel so right back at you with the C word, no respect for you at all.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby goose_1989 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm

.
Last edited by goose_1989 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
goose_1989
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 pm

I can't believe I'm even replying after all I've said in the past, but it is Ironic that roy of all people is complaining about other people being "Trolls".

I've been getting called an anti Semite and a Nazi on surfermag even though I am against all forms of fascism, simply because someone saw a video questioning the official 'holocaust' figures on my youtube history.What the trolls also like to do is band together to get one banned by complaining to moderators. They suck.


Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but are you really expecting anyone to say, "you know what I always though Roy was a bearded raving loon, but now he's pointed out the holocaust never occurred and it was all the imagination of a couple of hungry Jews, I've completely changed my mind, he is obviously a wise man and I am not worthy to do anything other than agree with him"

Just ignore the twat. The more you reply the more he thinks he's right. How on earth did this man find a woman to procreate with, can you imagine the chat up lines. " ello love, avoid that lot, they've all got tiny cocks. Me now, mines the biggest in the southern hemisphere. Size matters you know. Any one who disagrees is obviously completely stupid"

Out of interest I assume this train of thought means that you don't believe that the Japanese mistreated the western prisoners of war. and that the death marches were simply a way of keeping the prisoners fit.
Image
User avatar
Kamikaze
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:51 pm
Location: Sunny, yet normally flat Bournemouth

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby goose_1989 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Yes you're right, don't feed the trolls and all that.
User avatar
goose_1989
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby swiggy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Not quite sure why Im posting here either, but I read (at least some, maybe not all, I think the thread got deleted by moderators) of what was posted on surfermag. I thought his argument was that the numbers were wrong rather than it never happened, it was 4 million rather than 6 or something like that. Slightly different claim to make, but Im not sure what he hopes to achieve by this, even if it was true :?

I watched a couple of mins of the video and saw all the related vids, this mike rivero guy seems like he buys into many different conspiracies.
swiggy
 
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 pm
Location: Victoria, vancouver island canada

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby danny1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm

[quote]
simply because someone saw a video questioning the official 'holocaust' figures on my youtube history.

you can see peoples youtube history? i am pretty certina this is not possible
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1
 
Posts: 8775
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: northeast

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby ATTMFKH » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm

goose_1989 wrote:Yes you're right, don't feed the trolls and all that.


I preferred the reply you had up there this afternoon Goose :wink:

Swwiggy - you're right on the Surfermag article - the dispute was the number ..... however, the whole gig is Roy thinks everyone bar him is spoon fed zombies that have the mental agility of a small soap dish and cannot think for themselves ....... unlike the chosen one
Are We Too Deep ...............
User avatar
ATTMFKH
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: THE CULT of WHEY

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby swiggy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am

The chosen one is alex jones right? Him, roy and michael moore form the holy trinity of enlightened thinking.

I would like to see what goose really wrote
swiggy
 
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 pm
Location: Victoria, vancouver island canada

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Chris F » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:09 am

The chosen one is not Alex, but Aled Jones. Sod walking on water he can walk on air.
Chris F
 
Posts: 6993
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yabberdabberdeen

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 pm

I fail to see why anyone would argue the number of people killed, what are you going to get out of it.

I like the way he never goes and gets his info from anyone even close to being a legit source. Need info on death rates in concentration camps, I know I'll ask the fat faild dj, ffs. Just because its on the internet doesn't make it true you moron.
Image
User avatar
Kamikaze
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:51 pm
Location: Sunny, yet normally flat Bournemouth

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby u4d18 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 am

Roy, I used to have sympathy for some of the stick you'd get, even to the point of defending you at times, but holocaust deniers are the absolute lowest form of life and you've just joined the scum... I won't even lower myself to even attempt to enlighten you as to the documented facts of the final solution, as there's little point as you're already lost.
u4d18
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:45 am
Location: Thurso

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 am

danny1 wrote:
simply because someone saw a video questioning the official 'holocaust' figures on my youtube history.

you can see peoples youtube history? i am pretty certina this is not possible


It's normal unless one blocks it, just look at 'feed' on the person's channel.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 am

u4d18 wrote:
holocaust deniers are the absolute lowest form of life



I disagree with you on that point, and find the stereotype to be highly inaccurate if applied to myself as well as overly emotive.

Clearly the lowest form of life label goes to those who indulge in mass murder and torture, this puts the so called 'allies' high on the list.

I'm just doing what every sane person should do.. viewing and evaluating available information.

In this case it is clear that a massive fraud has been perpetrated. .. just for a start there were less than 6,000,000 jews in Europe at the start of WW2 and the were more at the end of the war.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:37 am

www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Could everyone please just ignore this nob head, and stop replying.


Do your wife and kids know what you get upto on the internet. They must be very proud.
Image
User avatar
Kamikaze
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:51 pm
Location: Sunny, yet normally flat Bournemouth

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby goose_1989 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Is there a way to get this thread deleted? Who are the mods there days?
User avatar
goose_1989
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby mal-nourished » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 pm

researching and evaluating dont make me laugh all you have done is pasted a link to a radio dj spouting off and your previous link was just as bad a nazi sympathiser thats not research im not going into it as you well know my stepdads family where affected by the holocaust and goose roberdy is the moderator... :cry:
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby roberdy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

goose_1989 wrote:Is there a way to get this thread deleted? Who are the mods there days?


Me, I am watching this thread but there is nothing posted as yet to actually warrant the deletion or locking down of it. Personally I think Rivero is a total wind bag who loves nothing more than the latest conspiracy theory and it is significant that Mr Stuart chooses to use this as his evidence for revisionist or denial claims. However, Articles 18 & 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights cover freedom of thought and expression and religion and there is no law in the UK that makes the discussion or holding of beliefs in the revision or denial of the holocaust illegal so I can't really do anything about it.

I know many people find this distasteful and offensive, I do too but I can only suggest that you put the thread and/or Roy on ignore.

Regarding Rivero, the guy spouts so much sensationalist tripe it is unreal, he is like the anti Fox news, quite amusing except that his likening of the US to the 4th Reich must be breaking a federal law somewhere. What's notable is that in all his rambling on about how bad the US are and the stuff they have been up to in Afganistan he seems to have forgotten that the USSR were in and royally f**ked the place up first and that the Taliban were essentially a product of the CIA and borne of them, Al Qaueda (or however it is spelt).

Whatever, this thread is wack, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to even have to engage in it for moderation purposes and given the chance it will be locked down, that will be an expression not of my human rights but of my rights as moderator.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm not using Rivero's video as evidence, I'm posting it as exactly what it is.. a well researched opinion.

It is interesting that you feel sure that it is illegal to liken the US government to the 4th Reich, as the very idea that criticism of the government is illegal is one which is fundamental to fascist regimes!

The UK is already a part of the fascist undemocratic EU, and the responders here are closer to Nazi ideology that they realise.

It is hypocritical to make accusations ( unfounded) of Nazi sympathy while exhibiting a fascist mindset oneself.

I'm totally against all forms of fascism, not just against one kind while turning a blind eye to others. Thus I'm against Nazism, Zionism, Communism and the global polycentric oligarchical government which incorporates them.

We live in a world where government and corporate lies are the norm, and where on the rare occasion where truth is found it is only used to sell more lies.

You'll get it eventually, in this lifetime or the next.

.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Poo Stance » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 am

I for one am always up for a reasoned debate on a saturday morning before the swell has hit.

Can I suggest that maybe both sides would present the relevant research and findings which back up their argument.

I'm not saying the holocaust did or didn't happen. All my life I've taken it as a given that it did happen because everyone has told me it did and I've seen video footage of it in progress and there is obviously the archeological evidence to support such conclusions. Not to mention a bevy of texts attributed to Hitler and the Nazi party where they outline their intentions? I have close family links to Germany and I know the burden of guilt that has been placed on the German people due to the actions of the Nazis during the war. I can say that that guilt is born from allowing the Nazis to rise to power after being sold on an economic stimulus package that was desperately needed in post WW1 Germany, and from being aware of Hitlers extreme views on Jews. This guilt is only now slowly subsiding due to generational change, however, even young Germans are at loath to discuss the war in any aspect as they are fully aware of their ancestral history but would rather look forward than back (not including Neo-nazis in that though).

Anyway, Roy. You've made some pretty bold statements there and from what I can read you seem to be presenting a unpopular theory that maybe not so many Jews were massacred as has historically been reported. Would you care to present any evidence which supports your theory? Obviously you have posted Mr Rivero as a 'well researched opinion'. Glad you have noted is as an 'opinion', however I'm sure your aware that Mr Rivero does not present any evidence of 'research' in his segments. So would you care to present us, or at least direct us, towards this research and the findings which lead you to the 'opinion' that you feel that the number of deaths reported is so far deviated from the official figure as to warrant some sort of basis for an ulterior motive.

I am also interested to hear the most important reasoning for your argument. The big elephant in the room, which is WHY? Why would the official number of deaths be exaggerated so massively. What purpose would that serve and who would seek to do so?

Some other statements that you make that I feel are in need of substantiation...

"The UK is already a part of the fascist undemocratic EU
"the responders here are closer to Nazi ideology that they realise
"it is clear that a massive fraud has been perpetrated.
"there were less than 6,000,000 jews in Europe at the start of WW2 and the were more at the end of the war.

I would also like to point out that fascism and communism are two different entities. And although popularly banded together, as a means of political rule are actually quite different in terms of how they view the populace. Despite being aware if it's limitations and complete and utter unfeasibility I am actually quite in favour of a communist society, if only in utopia. Fascism is something I deplore altogether though.

Anyway, I think if anyone is going to make such bold and sensitive statements and comments as you have done Roy, it is only fair to you and everyone that you try and quantify them, and with a little more effort than extolling the belief of others and by posting youtube clips to people who present as little evidence as yourself.

Like I say, I'm keen for reasoned debate. Debate over sensitive topics such as religion and politics will always polarise people, so if you intend to enter into these murky waters it would be wise to have some sort of evidence at hand to validate what you are say. At the moment, this thread contains nothing to help the ignorant party (me) to make a choice as to what to believe.

Hope I've not offended anyone with that. And I know you hate feeding trolls. Can I suggest that if you don't have anything other than emotion to contribute, then maybe it's best not to. Likewise, if you only have unsubstantiated statements, maybe return once you have something to corroborate so as not to stir up an emotional rather than rational debate and not to present yourself as kwazy.

I am open to both sides of this debate. If that is what this is to be. If it's just going to be a mud slinging exercise, well, count me out.
User avatar
Poo Stance
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 am

Regarding mud slinging it might be of interest to you to note the extreme hate which has been directed toward myself because I have questioned the official story, and the fact that it is illegal to do so in Germany ( punishable by imprisonment).

There's a massive amount of information out there, I suggest that you take a look at some of it.

Regarding the EU, its unelected officials make over 70% of the laws in Britain already. That is not democracy in action.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby mal-nourished » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 am

there is a lot of mis-information also roy ... :roll: the original thread that you used for your research the author has been discredited and has links to neo nazi groups this was covered on the surfer forum heavily ..i dont think you tube is the best source of information.. :roll: wether its 6 people or 6 million is irrelevant any form of ethnic cleansing is just wrong in every way..i dont think there is anything to be gained by anyone in argument over the figures .. :roll:
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am

Youtube isn't a source it is a medium.

The numbers are relevant to some who are interested especially when they have been cooked up deliberately for political ends which are now in turn killing more people today.

Regarding candidates for the term 'holocaust' how about the bombing of Dresden?

As for the discrediting of the video on surfermag it didn't happen, a bunch of yanks typing abuse doesn't discredit anything but themselves.

To delve a little deeper try researching the Jewish Bolsheviks who murdered ( allegedly) 66 million Christians in Russia, and the same group murdering Germans in Poland in 1939.

It's not all as cut and dried as the 'Boy's own Paper' would have us believe.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby mal-nourished » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 pm

glad you used the term allegedly all these conspiracies rumours etc they are just tools to stir up anti semitism i would have thought someone with your ALLEGED intelligence would see that.. :roll: and roy i cant see anyone on the forum really showing a interest in this so why not put it to bed..
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:30 pm

The murdering of tens of millions of Christians by Bolshevik Jews in Russia is not just a rumour, reports of the number killed varies between 20 and 66 million.

I could just as easily say that the deliberate over inflation of the number killed in Nazi camps ( just talking about Jews here as people don't seem to bother about the non Jewish deaths ) by a factor of 20 or more is an attempt to stir up anti German feeling.

By the way the Nazi murders were not 'ethnic cleansing' it was religious persecution, as being of the Jewish faith is not an ethnic trait it is a religious one. The majority of Israelis and European Jews are not ethnically related to the middle eastern Jews of Biblical times.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby mal-nourished » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm

personally i feel the past should be left in the past if humankind is to move forward.. 8)
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby Roy Stuart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Disagree.

It is vital to learn from history in my opinion... provided that it isn't heavily marketed lies used to justify war and other atrocities as in this case.

History is being removed from schools here in NZ.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Mike Rivero from Hawaii on 'Holocaust denial'

Postby roberdy » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Roy Stuart wrote:History is being removed from schools here in NZ.


Maybe you should focus on educating the youth of NZ who are somewhat closer to you geographically than spending so much time sharing your ideas with us?
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Next

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest