Where are the nerds at (gaming)

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Where are the nerds at (gaming)

Postby H3X » Sat May 26, 2012 1:07 pm

So i've not really saw anyone post about video games; just wondering if anyone here plays Diablo 3 or Counter strike source. Was wondering if anyone would be intrested in teaming up on either i suppose if there are another 4 could mix together on css or something.

Let me know! :P
H3X

Re: Where are the nerds at (gaming)

Postby Black » Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm

http://community.magicseaweed.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30379&p=361659&hilit=modern+warefare#p361659
I know nothing about games but seemingly more than thou.... or I've just spent too long on this forum???????
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby H3X » Sun May 27, 2012 3:54 pm

I played both MW and BF3 How ever i dont enjoy them a great deal, I used to play COD1 Rifles only at a pretty high standard.. The cod series since the first just makes me sick at the lack of skill/aim/game sense required to be good at it.
Back in the days when you had to actually aim at their heads to kill them in a single shot, rather than spray a clip of ammo into a corner of a wall and drop 8 people. /endrant :P

CSS is quite good due to bullet penetration being way less effective, only works on boxes ect rather than shooting though brick houses.
H3X

Postby philo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Hex, rifles only was for nabs who couldn't play at LAN. I used to play for Dignitas and then 4Kings in cod2. Went all over Europe playing. I miss that game and that part of my life. I occasionally play WOW
philo

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Bit of a hijack sorry. Been helping my mate get his shop up and open this week so thought I'd help him spread the word.

If you like old skool games consoles etc. maybe this is for you. It's in Streatham - SW16 3PX. They're also running an ebay shop if you can't get to Streatham but want something.

http://www.facebook.com/retrogamebase

Been testing loads of old consoles and arcade machines for them. So not much work was getting done. :-D
Poo Stance

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)