Young Gits Whining

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Re: Young Gits Whining

Postby Back to Top » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 pm

ATTMFKH wrote:^^^ LRQA Auditors - they are heading my way - failed policeman for business .....CNUTS :twisted: not pissed me off yet but I'm sure as soon as he opens his mouth and aks 'where's the risk register' , 'where's the bid file' ....... I'll spark the c*nt clean out (if only) :roll:

We have some auditors in at the moment, BSI, one of them is extremely fit, trouble is she was asking all these questions and all I could hear over and over was, "do you want to come home with me!" ...............admittedly I think it was just me who could hear it! :lol:

Postby ATTMFKH » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 pm

^^ Hope you don't leave your PC on logged in and the missus sees that :lol: :lol:

I just got audited on Information Security ISO 27000 ....... threw the guy into the long grass , gave him a coffeee & choc biscuit, talked about the football, Irish ancestry and 5 mins on the need to identify my information assets better :roll: wankers, money for nothing.
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby Back to Top » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm

ATTMFKH wrote:^^ Hope you don't leave your PC on logged in and the missus sees that :lol: :lol:

I just got audited on Information Security ISO 27000 ....... threw the guy into the long grass , gave him a coffeee & choc biscuit, talked about the football, Irish ancestry and 5 mins on the need to identify my information assets better :roll: wankers, money for nothing.

Good point, Its funny how easy I seem to upset her, cant imagine how!! :roll:

Postby danny1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:29 pm

it must be audit time... going through ISO14001 at the mo..external audits start soon
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1

Postby Ross90 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Another one...

....when you're driving, and you go out of your way for somebody, when the obstruction isn't on your side of the road, or you've reversed quite a bit, to do the honourable thing and let them through....and they don't even look at you. No thank you, not even a nod or the "I'm too cool to wave" raise of a finger. It makes me want to blow the other persons car up.

Same goes for door holds, especially if they were tottering dangerously on that boundary where they're too far away and it's acceptable to not hold the door, because they would have taken too long to get there. If people don't say thank you for shit like this, it should be acceptable to punch them in the face.
Ross90

Postby Philshoz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 am

Ross90 wrote:Another one...

....when you're driving, and you go out of your way for somebody, when the obstruction isn't on your side of the road, or you've reversed quite a bit, to do the honourable thing and let them through....and they don't even look at you. No thank you, not even a nod or the "I'm too cool to wave" raise of a finger. It makes me want to blow the other persons car up.

Same goes for door holds, especially if they were tottering dangerously on that boundary where they're too far away and it's acceptable to not hold the door, because they would have taken too long to get there. If people don't say thank you for shit like this, it should be acceptable to punch them in the face.

How old are you Ross90? This post also belongs in 'Old Gits Whining'
Here in France the standard of driving is appalling, zero courtesy and nobody EVER thanks you if you do something to help them on the road.

However, what I do find charming is how we all say 'Bonjour' to each other if you know them or not, simply when passing. This is obviously only relevant to rural situations. If we were to do that in large towns and cities we would be locked away :shock:

Now then, how do I get out of here.............WAXER,WAXER!!! come and get me................
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Postby PapaWoolacombe » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:24 am

Philshoz wrote:
Ross90 wrote:Another one...

How old are you Ross90? This post also belongs in 'Old Gits Whining'
Here in France the standard of driving is appalling, zero courtesy and nobody EVER thanks you if you do something to help them on the road.

However, what I do find charming is how we all say 'Bonjour' to each other if you know them or not, simply when passing. This is obviously only relevant to rural situations. If we were to do that in large towns and cities we would be locked away :shock:

Over here in the majority of rural Ireland as a whole everyone waves at everyone regardless as it usually the first person you've seen in ages and its good to know there hasn't been an apocalypses... :lol:
With 73% of the planet under water perhaps Earth should be re-named Ocean
PapaWoolacombe

Postby waxer00 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Philshoz wrote:
Now then, how do I get out of here.............WAXER,WAXER!!! come and get me................

i told you not to get out of your wheelchair.........honestly ,i turn my back for a minute tut tut......now where`s the gents toilets and what day is it? :P
waxer00

Postby Ross90 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:47 am

Philshoz wrote:How old are you Ross90? This post also belongs in 'Old Gits Whining'

Haha I'm 21 mate...I think it belonged in the "general whinge regardless of age" thread :D maybe because it had happened to me about 4 times in the same car journey, I needed a vent...

Yeah it is expected in France, as a nation known worldwide for being obnoxious as fuck (I'd say no offence but that's obviously quite offensive so....) although I have been to Paris a few times and my mate was recently going there to see weller, he asked me how the people/underground were. I said "like London, but the people are ruder" and he didn't believe there was such a place on planet earth where the people were ruder than London haha!
Ross90

Previous

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)