Roy Stuart wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:I have never ever turned the sound on for that blokes clips. I can tell just by looking at him that he's a nob end.
I find nob ends easy to identify, the insane hairstyle is a big give away, It looks like his mum's just smarmed it down before he went on.
I fail to see how that makes me an idiot. People present themselves based on they culture they associate with.
- Surfers - tee shirts, fleeces, skate shoes (and probablya baseball cap for some reason).
- Rappers - jeans with no belt, gold jewlery and a baseball cap
- football fans - foot ball shirt, jeans and can of carlesberg, and baseball cap.
- right wing bigot - smarmed over hair, and false look of respectability. (look at nick griffin)
- delusional egoist - mad beard, out there hippy clothes.
How you can agree with asshats like that, and then whinge about someone killing the enemy whilst being in the army is beyond me.
Prince Harry wants to go to war, he's more than welcome as far as I'm concerned. As long as he's working to the same rules as the rest of the army then where's the problem. True I don't think we should be out there, but I think the country is a better place for the "normal" Afgan people as the Taliban never did them any favours.
Thinking about my list above, this means don't trust anyone not wearing a baseball cap. hmmmmmmm..........