Living with the in-laws

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Living with the in-laws

Postby Micky M » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Living with the in-laws, i have been living with them for almost 6 months and am finally moving out in a month i really do feel that it is one of the hardest things i've endured.

i think i should recieve a statue or an honour of some sort!
Micky M

Re: Living with the in-laws

Postby Black » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Don't count your chickens yet, you may find symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder well after the event! :lol:
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby Philshoz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 pm

You've probably been spoilt rotten and will be wishing you were back there in a few months.

You ungrateful so and so and so...........
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Postby Micky M » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm

lol yeah probably right, mrs is working away at the mo doing a ski season due back in a month so it should be fun
Micky M

Postby ATTMFKH » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Micky M wrote:Living with the in-laws, i have been living with them for almost 6 months and am finally moving out in a month i really do feel that it is one of the hardest things i've endured.

i think i should recieve a statue or an honour of some sort!

how do you think they feel you inconsiderate ---- :-) funny how the small things really get on your tits when your living close to people. Like the clunk clunk clunk of your brother in law's jaw as he sits chewing down on his breakfast :twisted:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby waxer00 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm

clunk clunking at breakfast time should be a hangable offence.along with slurping of coffee,and long `aaahhhhhs` after finishing said coffee.stirring coffee for too long and then rapping the the rim of the cup with the spoon, (as if this does anything at all )to make a ringing sound that clashes with the tick tock of the grandfarver clock,just rubs salt into the wound.
waxer00

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)