Room 101..

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Room 101..

Postby Philshoz » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:01 am

New for 2015 we have a place to put all the shit that is festering on here.

A bit like 'things I hate' 'people we want to slap' 'Crap TV' even funicular railways we don't like etc.

I'm starting by putting all of you in here for forgetting my birthday last week, ya miserable sods.
Philshoz

Re: Room 101..

Postby Chris F » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:16 am

I fedexed you a cake.

Trying to think of ones that bug me I haven't said before.

Maybe the twat in the Audi in front of me who's indicators seemed to have broken as he drifted from lane to lane.
Chris F

Postby JayP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 am

YAAY !!! - more moaning! :lol:

Traffic jams when I'm on the way to surf! Don't these moronic cunts realise I've got important waves to catch? All getting in my way on my roads when I'm on the way to my waves! How dare they? Get outta my way you FUCKERRRRRRS!!!!!!!! GRRRR!

(Happy birthday Phil!)
JayP

Postby mountain man » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:45 am

Surfers who snake.
mountain man

Postby Black » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:45 am

People who gripe when you miss their birthday. :roll:
Happy birthday Philshoz! :-)

Websites designed only to be viewed on phones. They seem to be flooding the internet now - massive full screen images that you have to endlessly scroll through with huge text and minimal or no content.
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby flacky » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Facebook anarchists.

I fucking hate them all. Ranting about the war in Syria, about fracking, About potholes in their lawn.

If it means that much to you, go and protest.
Pedro Plankwalker
flacky

Postby ATTMFKH » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Jeremy Guscott
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby mountain man » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Guscott? For someone who was so good at the game his analysis of rugby is at times a bit odd but he's hardly offensive. What happened, did he shag your sister or something?
mountain man

Postby Leven » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Webcams......
Leven

Postby future primitive » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Chris F wrote:Maybe the twat in the Audi in front of me who's indicators seemed to have broken as he drifted from lane to lane.

don't think it's that particular Audi,indicators don't work on most of them,it could be their rear-view mirrors are faulty,their best move is to motorcyclists,just when you have pegged it down a couple of gears and wound it on to over take,and using your indicators,they wait until your front wheel is just about level with their rear bumper,and then decide they want to over take as well and don't indicate to let you no,can make ya bum twitch a bit

another quick one,people who have to drive at 40 in a 60
future primitive

Postby thechimp » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Short SUP's 8'2, and below, personally i think the standard of surfing in the UK has gone down. I'm talking about the average UK surfer, sure there are flashes of brilliance everywhere but i would say the average standard was better ten years ago.
But on SUP's the standard has improved, many of the old fat buggers now only stick to either flat water or surf around 1ft.
There is an increase in younger riders with shorter boards dominating some line ups, Watergate is the classic example, have just retured from Oz and on the Noosa points, longboarders still rule but the short SUP is coming close. The standard is high, i've seen more aerials on SUP's than shortboards, lets hope its not the 'Future'.
thechimp

Postby roberdy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 pm

The likelihood that the Janny will come and move this thread to "Chat - non surf related"...
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby usedtobe69 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:47 pm

thechimp wrote:Short SUP's 8'2, and below, personally i think the standard of surfing in the UK has gone down. I'm talking about the average UK surfer, sure there are flashes of brilliance everywhere but i would say the average standard was better ten years ago.
But on SUP's the standard has improved, many of the old fat buggers now only stick to either flat water or surf around 1ft.
There is an increase in younger riders with shorter boards dominating some line ups, Watergate is the classic example, have just retured from Oz and on the Noosa points, longboarders still rule but the short SUP is coming close. The standard is high, i've seen more aerials on SUP's than shortboards, lets hope its not the 'Future'.

so many shit cunts in the water these days eh!
usedtobe69

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)