Introducing myself

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Introducing myself

Postby adam lincoln » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:34 pm

Hi all,

Been luring for a while, so thought id introduce myself and get posting!

Well, obviously the name is Adam. Used to live in Cornwall, but now banished to London for my sins :-(

Still get down to Devon loads though and can usually be found at Sandymouth/Croyde/Puttsborough

See you around
adam lincoln

Postby Paddy.James » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:03 pm

Sandymouth? And duckpool? Might know you then.
Whats yer weapon?
Paddy.James

Postby adam lincoln » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:14 pm

Paddy.James wrote:Sandymouth? And duckpool? Might know you then.
Whats yer weapon?

Not surfed Duckpool. But have done Sandymouth a fair few times. Weapon is a 6'11 Spider Murphy Thruster. With funky sprayjob! Usually out with 4 or 5 others.
adam lincoln

Postby [REZ] » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:18 pm

another london based surfer...we are now 3...me ,you, and Powl...welcome adam 8)
[REZ]

Postby adam lincoln » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:20 pm

[REZ] wrote:another london based surfer...we are now 3...me ,you, and Powl...welcome adam 8)

Where abouts do you and Powl live?
adam lincoln

Postby [REZ] » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:21 pm

I live south and Powl lives in north...you?
[REZ]

Postby adam lincoln » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:24 pm

[REZ] wrote:I live south and Powl lives in north...you?

I live Docklands way but work in Vauxhall.

Dont suppsose you leave your car parked outside the Lavender pub in Vauxhall do you? Always a surfboard in it on a Monday morning!
adam lincoln

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:31 pm

G'day Adam, how's it going? I don't live in London, but I've been there.... carriages without horses.... people, all the people.....lights! All the lights....
All the concrete.... hang on in there dude!
Gorau dial, dangos cwm a'i ffadau.
http://singlefin.blogspot.com
Grizzly

Postby [REZ] » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:37 pm

na not me...maybe he/she has been surfing putney bridge left hander before work..lol
[REZ]

Postby future » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:57 pm

Lived in New Cross for 5 years. . . Loved London, but now I live near the coast I dont know ho i survived the city.
future

Postby Powl » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:32 am

Howsit going there lads, been away for a while so only just saw this. Welcome Adam. Only a few more weeks left in London for me then I'm moving back up to Manchester... Nearer surf and two coasts to choose from, hopefuly a motor on the cards soon too. Mmmmmm... :D
Powl

Postby Powl » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:41 am

Still get down to Devon loads though and can usually be found at Sandymouth/Croyde/Puttsborough

Did you get down for the Alex swell Adam? Downend point looked incredible on monday at dawn, breaking way outside. Paddle out looked like hard work, that's the only reason I didn take it on :? :wink: Croyde beach looked like death on a stick, did anyone make it out?

Scratched out at Woolacombe and took off on some monsters... what a sight. Cams looked better on tuesday though, when it had dropped off a little and was glassy as fuck. Dont it always....
Powl

Postby thedeadly » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:51 pm

another london based surfer...we are now 3...me ,you, and Powl

Bloomin' cockneys - hello adam
Never buy a stupid dwarf - Its not big and its not clever
thedeadly

Postby adam lincoln » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:50 am

Powl wrote:Howsit going there lads, been away for a while so only just saw this. Welcome Adam. Only a few more weeks left in London for me then I'm moving back up to Manchester... Nearer surf and two coasts to choose from, hopefuly a motor on the cards soon too. Mmmmmm... :D

Manchester? From that neck oif the woods myself - Preston
adam lincoln

Postby adam lincoln » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:51 am

Powl wrote:

Did you get down for the Alex swell Adam? Downend point looked incredible on monday at dawn, breaking way outside. Paddle out looked like hard work, that's the only reason I didn take it on :? :wink: Croyde beach looked like death on a stick, did anyone make it out?

Scratched out at Woolacombe and took off on some monsters... what a sight. Cams looked better on tuesday though, when it had dropped off a little and was glassy as fuck. Dont it always....

Didnt make it down, been a bit sick. This weekend though. Cant wait. Been a few weeks since ive been in the water now :-(
adam lincoln

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)