EXTREME

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

EXTREME

Postby thedeadly » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:30 pm

9-00pm friday (eve) on extreme sports

Legends of the extreme

its about a MOTO X rider called Seth Enslow

this guy in my opinion is the MOST extreme sportsman on the planet (including laird)

just watch it - you won't believe this guy and his attitude

added to the end of an inteview with seth enslow
Well that's it. Pretty cool, huh. I bet you didn't know that Seth is entertaining in more ways than one. I will remember this interview forever. And if ever given the chance to interview him again, I think that I will decline and instead rub a cheese grater across my balls and then soak them in turpentine. How's that for crazy, mother fucker!?
Never buy a stupid dwarf - Its not big and its not clever
thedeadly

Postby okerre » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:46 am

OH for the extreme sports channel......In my day we didnt have channels....sorry wrong thread
okerre

Postby jamblo » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:58 am

eXtreme shows far too much cycling and skating and not enough surfing for my liking!
jamblo

Postby [REZ] » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:54 am

Extreme sports channel shows way too much mountain biking and worst of all...
snowboarding... its the most boring sport to watch apart from goatboating which i havent seen on extreme...thank God :o

Oh I forgot slightly more annoying and dull to watch is wakeboarding...I might have to start a new thread just on my hatred of wakeboarding :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[REZ]

Postby okerre » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:21 am

I tried wake boarding once. It seems to involve being dragged along on your face in the water by a large noisy smelly boat, with a board attached to your feet...wheres the fun in that
okerre

Postby jamblo » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:30 am

LOL @ okerre
jamblo

Postby frameline » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:43 am

Yeah wakeboarding, whats that about!! last time I tried I got dragged along, with the board pinned to my chest, my knees behind my head, and water going up my nose so fast it was blowing out my ears.... Pah.. :evil: :evil: EXTREME - no STUPID - yes
frameline

Postby swordie » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:49 am

On the other hand..... get a longboard, the longer the better [10'+ works just fine] , persuade the boys with the towboat to take you out and then go freesurfing on the wake, close behind the towboat. Good fun on flat days.
I excell at not giving a shit

http://lostcoast.blogspot.com/
swordie

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)