Caught Inside

Caught Inside

Postby roberdy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 pm

I know you are just itching to know what this is about :)

Caught Inside is where threads that descend into sh1tslinging will be moved to rumble on into whatever dark and dirty future or demise they have coming to them. For instance, if a thread goes bad like the Japan one it will be moved in there. Threads in Caught Inside will be like ones in the Members Surf Chat topic area which are not visible to the general internet so posts in there will not help to improve anyones google rating (I hope, it is not fully tested yet so I may be proven wrong).

Anyhoo, it'll be unlocked soon enough and can then be the black hole of MSW, have yet to determine qualification parameters for threads to be moved in there but I might just make them up as I go along unless there are any decent suggestions?
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Re: Caught Inside

Postby mal-nourished » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 pm

not before time pretty fair on all parties can we send ourselves there sort of you wanna take this inside..
mal-nourished

Postby roberdy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

mal-nourished wrote:not before time pretty fair on all parties can we send ourselves there sort of you wanna take this inside..

Absolutely, if anyone is man (or woman) enough to realise they are dragging a thread into a hole then you can certainly nominate yourselves to be moved in there!
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby mal-nourished » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm

well i am certainly man enough to fess up to be getting caught up in some of the shit and to a certain degree adding to it.. :oops:
mal-nourished

Postby roberdy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm

mal-nourished wrote:well i am certainly man enough to fess up to be getting caught up in some of the shit and to a certain degree adding to it.. :oops:

No worries, everyone is entitled to their opinion, gotta draw a line somewhere sometimes tho, new topic area should allow the crap to continue ad infinitum (or ad nauseum which ever is first!)
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby henryg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Shouldn't it be called 'Caught inside with Roy Stewart/Stuart'?
henryg

Postby munkee » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 pm

This could be the first one to end up in there! :-D
munkee

Postby mook » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:12 pm

If you're looking for criteria, can I suggest threads where it's just about one perso n banging on / attention whoring. I got bored of the Japan thread, but on a quick count one individual posted 20 times in the last 2 pages alone (of a 12 page thread). This is a personal discussion / fixation that one person wants to get across, and should be carried on as PMs or something.

that's my 2p :idea:
mook

Postby ATTMFKH » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 pm

^^^ shut up ya dick ............... see you inside :lol: :lol: :lol:
ATTMFKH

Postby mook » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 am

fuck you ya cock. wanna take it outside? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mook

Postby Werwulf1919 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 am

Should have had it when that cock Jon was around...it would have been like his own private section.....
Werwulf1919

Postby kayu » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 am

Forward thinkin Roberdy- should work ok I think......................Me = guilty.. :oops: :oops:
kayu

Postby thedeadly » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:50 am

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
thedeadly

Postby waxer00 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm

it could end up being your most poplier section!judging by the arguement /debate /shit slinging that seems to ensue when certain people `lock horns` on these pages.ha ha
waxer00

Postby kayu » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:41 pm

8) 8) 8) ......the rules always hurt some more than others !
kayu

Postby waxer00 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm

what we need is a matrix style forum run by some software which looks exactly the same as this one for roy .then he can argue with a computer for the rest of his days.it`ll free us all up to be as ignorant as we wish and talk about turning surfboards without fear of retribution.
i think its a runner
waxer00

Postby DrJive » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

The Bearded Jebus will strike you down...

Why does he give a fuck about his google rating, he has never actually sold a board :shock:
DrJive

Postby Black » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 pm

He only needs to sell one at asking price!
Black

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm

I've often thought forums could do with a rating sytem where you vote other posters as being a dick or not. more than 80% think you are a dick and you are restricted as to how many posts you can make over 90% and you are kicked for a week.

Mind you, we'd probably all wind up suspended after a week.
Kamikaze

Postby Chai Wallah » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

I would say any thread where 60% of the posts come from one person

Or ones that contain more straw men than wurzel gummidges farm
Chai Wallah

Postby Roy Stuart » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Chai Wallah wrote:
I would say any thread where 60% of the posts come from one person

Ideal, threads can be trashed by ganging up on one person, and then blaming that person if he defends himself.

In other words business as usual !

Roy Stuart

Postby Roy Stuart » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 pm

kayu wrote:
Me = guilty.. :oops: :oops:

Correct.

Roy Stuart

Postby Roy Stuart » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

mook wrote:
If you're looking for criteria, can I suggest threads where it's just about one perso n banging on / attention whoring. I got bored of the Japan thread, but on a quick count one individual posted 20 times in the last 2 pages alone (of a 12 page thread). This is a personal discussion / fixation that one person wants to get across, and should be carried on as PMs or something.

Incorrect.

What happened on the Japan thread was the usual syndrome whereby a group decide to attack one poster with personal insults, then when he defends himself they say "look there he is talking about himself again"

They do this to get the thread locked.

Roy Stuart

Postby Chai Wallah » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 pm

No roy - what happened on the Japan thread was that you sprouted unfounded alarmist sh1te for page after page.

I strongly suggest you read the book bad science and review who you choose to influence your opinions
Chai Wallah

Postby mal-nourished » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

fuck me whale bay geek cant you just accept your a just a bad egg and go smell up some other forum i would say you have nothing to offer so your wasting ours and your time your posts are stale repetitive and frankly just full of shit .. :twisted: -
mal-nourished

Postby roberdy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 pm

brilliant, this thread just became the first candidate and all I had to do was post it!
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby mal-nourished » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 pm

:oops: :oops:
Attachments
uu.jpg
uu.jpg (8.61 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
mal-nourished

Postby roberdy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Roy Stuart wrote:
mook wrote:

Incorrect.

What happened on the Japan thread was the usual syndrome whereby a group decide to attack one poster with personal insults, then when he defends himself they say "look there he is talking about himself again"

You are so wonderfully myopic! The thread went off on a conversation about nuclear based on a post by papa woolacombe I think (or maybe it was Black) that was where the wheels got wobbly. What happened after that was ok for a while but then turned into the usual round of repetitive bs syndrome by more than one person. I left it run until totally OT images and personal remarks started coming into it, as I do with pretty much all threads, shit, if I was that much of an arse I would have banned your ass for the comments about me being an alcoholic and addict. But I didn't cause I ain't like that.

You need to learn to let go mate, you are not going to be able to educate the rest of the world from Mount Manuganuamama (or whatever it is called). Coming on here and trying to do that is going to invite discourse with a mix of people, some want genuine dialogue and some just wanna wind you up and you bite as much and more than everyone else.

Anyhoo, this is what it is and this thread will be off to it's new home very soon.

Yet to hear any more suggestions for rules on moving threads to Caught Inside, anyone?
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby zboy » Wed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

why not call it a place for kayu and roy to bitch it out again and again and again, i have a theory its an s and m game they play and they get off on it !!! answers on a post card first correct answer wins a wooden surf board up to the value of 500,000 and wait till hallowen!!! :lol: :-D :-)
zboy

Postby Kamikaze » Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 am

Roy Stuart wrote:

Incorrect.

Think it more because they'd like you to either talk sense or stfu. Rather than act like a deluded conspiricy nut.
Kamikaze

Next

Return to Caught Inside