south yorkshire surfers......

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

south yorkshire surfers......

Postby glenn birkinshaw » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 am

hello,
Any south yorks surfers wanna car share, take turns driving, share petrol cost.... etc.... cost of petrol is killin me.... i am in the donny area, about 2 mins from the redhouse interchange on the A1 (j38)...... usually go to scarboro area.... takes about 1hr 20mins from here.... just leave a msge etc if interested..... take it easy..... glenn : )
glenn birkinshaw

Re: south yorkshire surfers......

Postby Kieran88 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi mate,

I'm 24 and live in hemsworth, not too far from redhouse junction. Drop me a message whenever you're thinking of trekking over there. I'd be prepared to chip in fuel money or alternate trips.
Kieran88

Postby glenn birkinshaw » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

hi kieran,
no worries mate, i know hemsworth well, (worked there alot). i'l let u know next time we go.... hoping to grab a sesh soon... ant been for ages, seems to have been onshore since xmas.... pmsl.... speak soon mate... glenn
glenn birkinshaw

Postby gabbs » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi man

I've just moved to Sheffield and don't know any surfers up here. Next time you're heading up to Scarborough or where ever give me a shout coz I'm dying to get on my board and more than happy to chip in for fuel etc.

Cheers
gabbs

Return to Ride Share