blondie saying hello!

Any questions about learning to surf, or general questions about equipment, technique or improving your surfing.

blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:01 am

Hello guys,

I am 24yo female living in London and I'd like to meet some new people here since a lot of my friends have recently moved out of London. To keep it short, I used to live in Holland and had some surfing lessons agessss ago. I would like to meet some people who surf/are able to help me to start. I am more than open to travel around UK or other European spots for some surfing fun.

If any of you would like a new friend let me know, haha.
:P

xx
chillili

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby roberdy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

Moved over to this forum as its the right place for it!
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi. I'm off to surf N Devon tomorrow if you wanna come with. Leaving in the night to get there for sunrise. I'm close to junction 10 on the M25. Let me know if you want to come along. Coming back on Wed after sundown. Staying in Ilfracombe hostel for £12.50-15 pppn.

:D
Poo Stance

Postby ATTMFKH » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Hey Poo - how's things getting that ankle bracelet the police gave you under your wettie :mrgreen:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby Chris F » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Poo Stance wrote:Hi. I'm off to surf N Devon tomorrow if you wanna come with. Leaving in the night to get there for sunrise. I'm close to junction 10 on the M25. Let me know if you want to come along. Coming back on Wed after sundown. Staying in Ilfracombe hostel for £12.50-15 pppn.

:D

That patter - sooooooo smoooth.
Chris F

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 pm

ATTMFKH wrote:Hey Poo - how's things getting that ankle bracelet the police gave you under your wettie :mrgreen:

Total piece of piss. These new ones they have are so slim you hardly even know they are there. The only problem so far has been shorting the damn thing when I get it wet. Last time I went for a surf they called the coast guard to my last known location. There I was having a few nice waves when the feds turn up in a boat and pull me out the line up, arresting me in my wetty in front of everyone because they thought I was trying to skip bail and swim to France. How embarrassing :oops:

Anyway, the police are not pressing charges anymore. Something about proving consent and witness intimidation. Happy dayz, they even gave me my medication back. :-D Still working on getting my name off the sex offenders register, who'd have known an innocent game of school streaking would cause so much trouble :shock:
Poo Stance

Postby ATTMFKH » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 pm

^^ Tee Hee Mug on it's way :lol: :lol: :lol:
ATTMFKH

Postby chillili » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Poo Stance wrote:
ATTMFKH wrote:Hey Poo - how's things getting that ankle bracelet the police gave you under your wettie :mrgreen:

Total piece of piss. These new ones they have are so slim you hardly even know they are there. The only problem so far has been shorting the damn thing when I get it wet. Last time I went for a surf they called the coast guard to my last known location. There I was having a few nice waves when the feds turn up in a boat and pull me out the line up, arresting me in my wetty in front of everyone because they thought I was trying to skip bail and swim to France. How embarrassing :oops:

Anyway, the police are not pressing charges anymore. Something about proving consent and witness intimidation. Happy dayz, they even gave me my medication back. :-D Still working on getting my name off the sex offenders register, who'd have known an innocent game of school streaking would cause so much trouble :shock:

you are a keeper, aren't you?
chillili

Postby Philshoz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 am

Send her some flowers Poo.............. :wink:

Watch out, he's only after your wettie!!
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz

Postby Poo Stance » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 am

:lol: I'll never live that down now will I? My wetty stealing days are over, it's no fun when they just leave them laying around. It was always the challenge of getting the owners out of them I loved. Tends to cause a scene nowadays with all the crowds :-(

Chili - Strange, was wondering the exact same thing about you...

In all seriousness though, I'm CRB clean so if you wanna go for a surf let me know. You missed out the last two days, Saunton looked like a dream if you're learning to surf.
Poo Stance

Postby chillili » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 am

Poo Stance wrote::lol: I'll never live that down now will I? My wetty stealing days are over, it's no fun when they just leave them laying around. It was always the challenge of getting the owners out of them I loved. Tends to cause a scene nowadays with all the crowds :-(

Chili - Strange, was wondering the exact same thing about you...

In all seriousness though, I'm CRB clean so if you wanna go for a surf let me know. You missed out the last two days, Saunton looked like a dream if you're learning to surf.

I actually am..

And in all seriousness I might be in those ends next month so I might contact you then, even though it might be my last trip...ever
chillili

Postby ATTMFKH » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 pm

^^ clowns mask ....check
gaffa tape ........ check
shovel ........check
bible ......... check

Have a nice trip :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
ATTMFKH

Postby chillili » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm

ATTMFKH wrote:^^ clowns mask ....check
gaffa tape ........ check
shovel ........check
bible ......... check

Have a nice trip :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

starting to sound like suicidal mission.
chillili

Postby JayP » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 pm

^^^^^ ha ha ha!! Brilliant!!
I see love is blossoming already!! lol

Just a thought - Have you checked out the london surf club? Not been myself but met a girl in Costa rica who raved about it and have been meaning to pop along to one of their nights sometime soon. They often meet up near Tottenham court road so if you're local to that area might be a good way to meet like minded surfers who live in glorious London town! Good luck with it (and with the blossoming msw romance of course! :lol: )
JayP

Postby chillili » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 pm

JayP thanks! I want to go to their next meeting, I think they meet monthly. So maybe i'll see you there :-)
chillili

Postby Boy Blunder » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

Hello

Im down by folkestone so only 40mins away by train, not often big waves, but if theres grass on the pitch, play ball! Just jump on the train in your wettie, with your board. Im sure you wouldnt get any funny looks :?
Also could be heading to north devon soon for the weekend, got access to a flat for free there, and your enroute. So its a faily cheep weekend :) Happy Days!! Let me know if you could be interested...
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder

Postby Philshoz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

Boy Blunder wrote:Hello

Im down by folkestone so only 40mins away by train, not often big waves, but if theres grass on the pitch, play ball! Just jump on the train in your wettie, with your board. Im sure you wouldnt get any funny looks :?
Also could be heading to north devon soon for the weekend, got access to a flat for free there, and your enroute. So its a faily cheep weekend :) Happy Days!! Let me know if you could be interested...

POO POO ! watch out, someone is trying to muscle in on ya gal.............
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz

Postby Boy Blunder » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Philshoz wrote:

Just trying to be friendly! No need for that haha
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder

Postby chillili » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Philshoz wrote:

Come on, he knows my heart belong to him...but he is not getting my weitsuit
chillili

Postby Chris F » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 am

chillili wrote:Come on, he knows my heart belong to him...but he is not getting in my weitsuit

fixed :wink:
Chris F

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm sure there's enough love to share around for all.

In fact I'm so certain I've started my own meetup group...

www.meetup.com/londonsurfswingers

Membership can be paid in wetsuits. Smelly old pissed in ones preferred. (so I can use them in my other group /londons&mparties.

Chillili, at the risk of loosing you forever. Have you tried the London Surf Meetup group? Unfortunately I was kicked out (totally innocent). They actually have meet ups in town so you have a psychical relationship with an actual person. Not just a cyber one with a degenerate.
Poo Stance

Postby chillili » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Poo Stance wrote:I'm sure there's enough love to share around for all.

In fact I'm so certain I've started my own meetup group...

http://www.meetup.com/londonsurfswingers

Membership can be paid in wetsuits. Smelly old pissed in ones preferred. (so I can use them in my other group /londons&mparties.

Chillili, at the risk of loosing you forever. Have you tried the London Surf Meetup group? Unfortunately I was kicked out (totally innocent). They actually have meet ups in town so you have a psychical relationship with an actual person. Not just a cyber one with a degenerate.

Should I dare and ask why were you kicked out?

I didn't know about that meet up group, will check it out. Thank you :)
chillili

Postby Chris F » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

chillili wrote:Should I dare and ask why were you kicked out?

he formed a splinter group.

http://www.londonsurfclubbigwaveteam.com/

(their sponsorship so far only includes acquiring a tow rope)
Chris F

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:37 pm

^^^ :lol: :lol: hey. We've got a handle for the rope too now.

It was stipulated as part of the court order that I had to leave the group. Partly for the safety of the other members but mainly as part of my wetsuit obsession rehabilitation :wink:

Na...In all honesty I don't actually know. I posted up twice offering lifts to the surf. Due to the nature of surfing i didn't commit to a time or place, more like "surfs good in the next few days not sure where I'm going, anyone want in?..." I think they said I wasn't being sincere and was messing the members around. No one had actually agreed to come surf with me tho so not sure really what happened. Was very upset at the time as a) I really needed to share fuel, and b) I don't handle rejection well :twisted:

...You won't leave me will you Chillili? :lol: :lol: ... :-|
Poo Stance

Postby chillili » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Chris F wrote:
chillili wrote:Come on, he knows my heart belong to him...but he is not getting in my weitsuit

fixed :wink:

:lol: :roll:
chillili

Postby chillili » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Poo Stance wrote:
...You won't leave me will you Chillili? :lol: :lol: ... :-|

I won't leave you, but only because I value my life too much and I am not sure what would happen to me if I left. :?
chillili

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:54 pm

That's my girl :twisted: Finally someone who understands us.

I'm still keeping your room locked though.
Poo Stance

Postby Boy Blunder » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Feel i didnt stand a chance here :roll: youth of today are never given time to shine... ah, snooze ya loose haha
Think Poo wants your suit more than i do :P Think he may hunt me down and thinks he may kill me if i got it anyway. :shock:
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey BB. like I said there's more than enough love to go around. Plenty of space in my dungeo... spare room for one more, especially since we buried our last guest. And I'm sure Chillili would love a brother to play with. You guys would look so cute dressed in Ma & Pa's old wetsuits. :-D
Poo Stance

Postby Boy Blunder » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah that would be cute :-| Would hate the idea of you getting jealous, or aroused for that matter. So i would probably give it a miss. :lol: But thanks for the offer haha

Edit** Wait :shock: Read that slightly wrong...hmmmmmmm
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder

Next

Return to Learn to Surf