Service interruption

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

Service interruption

Postby roberdy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:52 am

I'm going Kernow today moi luvvers, normal service may be suspended depending on mobile coverage, please be paitent if you are waiting for posts to be approved!

Waves on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Re: Service interruption

Postby Philshoz » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Hope you score Roberdy.

Sun/Mon looking very good, XXXXX if we are to believe the forecasts.

Looks trés bien ici mes amis............. :-D :-D
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz

Postby roberdy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Normal service will now be resumed, after surfing overhead waves last weekend in Kernow to surfing overhead waves this weekend in Aberdeenshire I am fully surfed out!
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby prjwebb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:32 pm

hey roberdy, not sure if it's your field, but on the MSW iPhone app if i click straight to a surf spot on my home screen page rather than going through the favourites tab it bugs out and i end up with a blank forecast page. it always used to work fine on my iPhone 4 but since the upgrade to the 5 it's been doing that.
prjwebb

Postby roberdy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

prjwebb wrote:hey roberdy, not sure if it's your field, but on the MSW iPhone app if i click straight to a surf spot on my home screen page rather than going through the favourites tab it bugs out and i end up with a blank forecast page. it always used to work fine on my iPhone 4 but since the upgrade to the 5 it's been doing that.

Did you go to IOS 6 with that phone upgrade? i haven't installed IOS6 yet cause I don't want to lose google maps! Best way would be to go through the support page on the mail MSW site here --> http://magicseaweed.com/support/ that way you can get a support incident logged directly.
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby prjwebb » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 pm

roberdy wrote:
prjwebb wrote:hey roberdy, not sure if it's your field, but on the MSW iPhone app if i click straight to a surf spot on my home screen page rather than going through the favourites tab it bugs out and i end up with a blank forecast page. it always used to work fine on my iPhone 4 but since the upgrade to the 5 it's been doing that.

Did you go to IOS 6 with that phone upgrade? i haven't installed IOS6 yet cause I don't want to lose google maps! Best way would be to go through the support page on the mail MSW site here --> http://magicseaweed.com/support/ that way you can get a support incident logged directly.

Yeah IOS6.

Ok I'll keep that in mind if I ever get annoyed enough with it :lol:
prjwebb

Postby gavincoop-msw » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 pm

It is a bug with the iPhone 5 and iOS6, bug has been fixed, it's awaiting approval by Apple at the moment - they are taking their time.
gavincoop-msw

Postby roberdy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:06 pm

gavincoop-msw wrote:It is a bug with the iPhone 5 and iOS6, bug has been fixed, it's awaiting approval by Apple at the moment - they are taking their time.

Cheers Gavin!
The Janitor
roberdy

Return to General