SUP Riders MUST DIE!

SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby RockHard » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 am

PLEASE go away and doggie mate with SUP suck up ATTMFKA in a dark damp cave somewhere. I apologize in advance to the cave.
RockHard
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 am

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby Roy Stuart » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 am

They don't bother me... any surfer who is upset by them is poorly equipped or incompetent.
www.roystuart.biz
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby roberdy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 pm

do we need a rule that all new topic created by rockhard are posted direct to caught inside?
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby ATTMFKH » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't think NeverHard has ever been near the ocean - guaranteed 300lbs+, nappy filler :wink:

Image
Are We Too Deep ...............
User avatar
ATTMFKH
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: THE CULT of WHEY

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby skimmer2 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

Well...agree with both Roberdy, Roy and ATTFetc on this one.
skimmer2
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 am

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby dixie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

shit i knew that pic would get out n haunt me when my ex got angry :shock:
phew
ive had a haircut since then :lol:
User avatar
dixie
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby redhighway » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Add for Ryobi power tools
Attachments
RYOBI-ad2.png
RYOBI-ad2.png (243.23 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
redhighway
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby dixie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

i can do that with a glaring stare 8)
User avatar
dixie
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby SUPsurfer » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am

May i remind everyone that Laird Hamilton is a SUP boarder, enough said.
SUPsurfer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby roberdy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah, let's start this one off again, it's lovely that Laird rides a SUP however, this thread is dedicated to the other 99.9% of SUP riders who are middle aged, have never surfed, saw an advert for SUPping as being great for core strength, have realised that they can get one on top of of their X5 and went out and dropped a grand on something they don't understand. Followed by flailing around on the inside or dropping in on people and falling off with no leash and a very large and uncontrolled board in dangerous places

Carry on :)
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby Chris F » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:10 pm

SUPsurfer wrote:May i remind everyone that Laird Hamilton is a SUP boarder, enough said.


Laird is good enough to surf any surfboard, a barn door or baby grand piano. Doesn't mean every SUP surfer can. Your argument is therefore N&V.

"enough said" :roll:
Chris F
 
Posts: 6907
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yabberdabberdeen

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby Philshoz » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 pm

roberdy wrote:Yeah, let's start this one off again, it's lovely that Laird rides a SUP however, this thread is dedicated to the other 99.9% of SUP riders who are middle aged, have never surfed, saw an advert for SUPping as being great for core strength, have realised that they can get one on top of of their X5 and went out and dropped a grand on something they don't understand. Followed by flailing around on the inside or dropping in on people and falling off with no leash and a very large and uncontrolled board in dangerous places

Carry on :)


How very dare you............... :wink:
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby roberdy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Whassup Phil, you suggesting you resemble that remark? :-D
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby KyleEvans » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 am

Does this 'RockHard' guy just complain ALL THE TIME!? Surely surfing is supposed to be fun and not a reason to get annoyed with others :S

:lol: :lol: :lol: "RockHard" :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KyleEvans
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm
Location: Abersoch, UK

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby waxer00 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 am

roberdy wrote:Yeah, let's start this one off again, it's lovely that Laird rides a SUP however, this thread is dedicated to the other 99.9% of SUP riders who are middle aged, have never surfed, saw an advert for SUPping as being great for core strength, have realised that they can get one on top of of their X5 and went out and dropped a grand on something they don't understand. Followed by flailing around on the inside or dropping in on people and falling off with no leash and a very large and uncontrolled board in dangerous places

Carry on :)

i cringe when i witness what roberdy described.give it a couple of years and the muppets will get fed up and move on to something else.
sups in certain conditions piss over other surf craft types,only the enlightened will know or care not what others think :wink:
User avatar
waxer00
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:32 pm
Location: little donkwhey

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby roberdy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 pm

waxer00 wrote:sups in certain conditions piss over other surf craft types,only the enlightened will know or care not what others think :wink:


I know, I hate it when I cant surf when it is less than a foot, I do wish I had a SUP on those days....
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby Philshoz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 am

roberdy wrote:I know, I hate it, I cant surf , I do wish I had a SUP ....


I new you would come round eventually......... :wink:
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: SUP Riders MUST DIE!

Postby roberdy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Philshoz wrote:
roberdy wrote:I know, I hate it, I cant surf , I do wish I had a SUP ....


I new you would come round eventually......... :wink:


heh, funny bugger :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas


Return to Caught Inside

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests