wetsuit day .....north devon saturday 24th november

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

wetsuit day .....north devon saturday 24th november

Postby scoopet » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Malcolm Ball , the owner and founder, of snugg wetsuits is spending a day up in north devon giving advice and measuring up custom suits
where:Gulfstream shop ,caen street, braunton
when:saturaday november 24th 10-4.

snugg wetsuits have been going for 30 years and are the only custom wetsuit manufacturer in england.
In a sea of asian manufactured wetsuits , snugg are the only english wetsuit still made in the country, which I guess is sad but unfortunately true.I hope this will be of interest to some board members who perhaps live nearer north devon than cornwall.please feel to pop in , have a yap to malcolm re yamamoto, limestone or any other neoprene query that takes your fancy , or perhaps just pinch a piece of free cake which is bound to be floating around......... :-)
Last edited by scoopet on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scoopet

Re: wetsuit day .....north devon saturday 24th november

Postby scoopet » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:59 pm

forgot to add.....we'll be unveiling our life size bronze,naked statue of dixie (customer of the year!.....) outside the shop on the same day :shock:
scoopet

Postby Philshoz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 pm

scoopet wrote:forgot to add.....we'll be unveiling our life size bronze,naked statue of dixie (customer of the year!.....) outside the shop on the same day :shock:

Classic....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz

Postby baj » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Picked up a snugg kids wetsuit on eBay recently and got to say the build quality and materials are excellent, very happy with it and wish it was my size, at least my daughter is happy though! :-)

Without sounding pedantic Snugg are not the only custom wetsuiters in europe, possibly England though, No Limit have been doing a great job in Wales for quite a while now, and Greg if you're reading this a tidy discount on new suit would be great thanks ;-)
baj

Postby scoopet » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 pm

sorry greg......the initial post has now been changed to england.........!!!
as for dixie I'm sure i'd be correct in saying he buys more boards / week than anyone in the world!!!let alone the isle of wight :lol:
scoopet

Postby dixie » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:39 pm

ill be available to be measured up for my iconic bronze work, when i pop over in end of jan for my new 2

p.s its all a money laundering ploy for my nigerian diamond find :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truth is i have a memory loss problem and keep thinking today im going to give surfing a try....buy a wetty n new board , n d'oh ive already got one (or some) :lol:

or hows this, im actually an army of clones, im in alot of surfspots all at once on different boards.

OR... n this is most likely mrs dix allows it !!!!
dixie

Return to For Sale