Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...
For anyone to post there experiences of Cayton Bay no matter how good or bad.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Good and bad?
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
- Posts: 8929
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: northeast
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: YORKSHERRR
Good - caught my first green waves there and trimmed back side for what felt like about a mile. Good friendly advice and some where to buy a hot brew after a session.
Bad - average wipe out = ten stitches to the top of my head. Can get quite heavy on low tide. The hill is a real leg killer!
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 pm
totally over rated spot. on the plus side, more people there = less people where i surf
When the shit goes down, you better be ready....
- Posts: 2830
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:58 pm
- Location: Inching along the highway in a metal coffin
East coast is shite, don't bother going
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 am
- Location: Northeast
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests