Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells and more. Everyone and anyone welcome.
Try to keep it friendly...
For anyone to post there experiences of Cayton Bay no matter how good or bad.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Good and bad?
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
- Posts: 9130
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: northeast
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: YORKSHERRR
Good - caught my first green waves there and trimmed back side for what felt like about a mile. Good friendly advice and some where to buy a hot brew after a session.
Bad - average wipe out = ten stitches to the top of my head. Can get quite heavy on low tide. The hill is a real leg killer!
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 pm
totally over rated spot. on the plus side, more people there = less people where i surf
When the shit goes down, you better be ready....
- Posts: 2830
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:58 pm
- Location: Inching along the highway in a metal coffin
East coast is shite, don't bother going
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 am
- Location: Northeast
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests