Spain - decent places to stay by the sea

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Spain - decent places to stay by the sea

Postby jdc84 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm

This page is linked to from the index sticky page titled: "Decent places to stay by the sea: INDEX PAGE"
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17508

Add places (campsite, hostels, b&b's... etc) you have been to in the past, the good the bad and the ugly, and in 6 to 12 months this thread may have a substantial list of places worth checking when travelling in Spain
jdc84

Re: Spain - decent places to stay by the sea

Postby jdc84 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 pm

jdc84

Postby Surf Fuerteventura » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 pm

www.surffuerteventura.net

This is my house, i am an unemployed (going on 5 years now) surfer who lets out rooms o surfers pssing through for very reaonable rates.

Not sure if this goes here or not, if not please move to the appropriate part of the community.

Thanks!

Surf Fuerteventura
Surf Fuerteventura

Postby danny1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Camping Playa Joyel 20kms east of Santander

Best campsite in northern Spain? Quite possibly.

Family trip this summer stayed for 3-4 weeks in the end!!

The beach is perfect for beginner surfers. I have ever seen a more suitabel beach for beginners. It had waves every day thru the summer.

However for daddy the beach was terrible. Nothing really ridable unless super desperate. Good job I coud jump on my bike and cycle the 6kms to one of the best beach breaks i have ever surfed. Pretty quiet considering people saying best beach break in Spain.

https://magicseaweed.com/El-Brusco-Surf-Report/175/

We went with the kids everyone loved it. Great facilities. Every time i went to the toilet there was a cleaner there! Pool is good. The river is amazing for the kids to snorkle and safe to swim. The beach is beautiful and right on your doorstep. The town is Ok and easy to access. Isla over the river is also nice. There are trails in the mountains for the adventurous.

Campsite is also fully tarmeacced so great for skating

This place is brilliant and we wil be back. The only things that could improv it are:

Water slide in the pool.
Better restaurant on site. Limited basic menu.
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1

Return to Surf Travel