Best surfing place in the world for living

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Best surfing place in the world for living

Postby paddygo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi everyone. I am a 27 Argentinian guy who learned to surf just a year ago and have surfed a month or so, so far. Although I did learn something during this time I still have to learn and practice a ton.

Next year I am planning on travelling around the world and as I have no plan guide I would like to hear your oppinions on which is the best place for surfing all year around. I am planning on staying from January until June or whenever I get bored from the place.

My surf level so far is : I can catch left and rights and go down the whole wave woth put too much effort but my goals are to get better, get inside a barrel and feel that sensation, maybe learn to do aereal re-entrys and have a nice time :).

So to sum up I am looking for a place with good surf all the time or most of the time, good surf for my level, good atmosphere from the locals and possibly not an expensive country to live in. I would really appreciate your advice.
paddygo

Return to Surf Travel