Costa Rica in January anyone?

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Costa Rica in January anyone?

Postby toddstorm » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi all - just wanted to highlight a pair of return flight tickets that I have to Liberia Costa Rica. I bought them in June with the intention of making our 6th trip to the Nicoya Peninsula in January. Business commitments have conspired against me and I can't get refund. The tickets are for a direct Dreamliner flight to Liberia and include extra legroom and a board allowance - I have put them on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-return-flight-tickets-to-Liberia-Costa-Rica-from-Gatwick-2nd-Jan-23rd-Jan-/232154321939?hash=item360d79d413:g:SKcAAOSw44BYN0Gy and would be happy to offer any tips and advice on travel to the area.

Every previous trip in January has given me excellent off shore morning and glassy evening surf condition every day from waist to head high - pretty close to perfection in my book.

Infested with turtles, anteaters, iguanas,howlers, Coati's. cockatoo's endless beaches, amazing other wildlife and fantastic scenery for Mrs Todd Storm to enjoy away from fishing and surfing yourself into a quivering mess. Cold beer and cerviche, monkeys and mangroves. What more could you want.

There is no reserve price.
toddstorm

Return to Surf Travel