Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells and more. Everyone and anyone welcome.
Try to keep it friendly...

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby waxer00 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 pm

he`d probably die of old age before he `d get to the end of the `plank`......................................................being so long in that!
User avatar
waxer00
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:32 pm
Location: little donkwhey

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby mal-nourished » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: looks like a stuart ... :roll:
Attachments
slimy_stuarts_tv_250.gif
slimy_stuarts_tv_250.gif (24.78 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am


Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Stan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 am

You must be getting very frustrated as yet another so called Pro surfer fails to ride your board correctly wrong stance and wrong position on the board yet again
Stan
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:55 pm

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby philo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 pm

what you on about, he is in the middle. the other 20ft is in the surf
philo
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 am
Location: Northeast

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 pm

That wave was ridden 2yrs ago, but the pro photographer who covered it wanted thousands of dollars for the shots, this one turned up via an amateur photographer who just happened to be there.

Yes he is standing way too far back, although we see that one of his surfboard sponsors has now adopted our central riding position via spherical rocker ( which we have been promoting for 17 years) as the new latest and greatest of gun design.
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Stan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Mind you got to be happy with his choice of trunks given your liking for bright orange wetties
Stan
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:55 pm

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby roberdy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm

that is, actually, the single best wave I have ever seen that or any of your boards on Roy. however, is this the session that the fin got broken and Garret left the surf fearing for everyone else's life in the presence of such a massive piece of wood? (and I don't mean the hard on you have for the internet).

You say yourself that this photo is over two years old, if your sticks rip so fricken hard how come there is no other photographic evidence of this? Or are you making sure the footage doesn't come out in case the FBI come and arrest you for building land strips for alien craft?
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4270
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby kayu » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 am

The board makes a great surfer look ordinary .....well done!....yer average 6ft thruster "trick" board would love that wave....
User avatar
kayu
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 am
Location: Currumbin , Gold Coast

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm

roberdy wrote:
if your sticks rip so fricken hard how come there is no other photographic evidence of this?



Rips?

The boards are specifically designed to avoid the method of surfing known as 'ripping'


.
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby philo » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

well then whats it for? crossing the ocean?
philo
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 am
Location: Northeast

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby mal-nourished » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

in layman terms that means they only go in a straightline... :roll:
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby roberdy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 pm

roberdy wrote:that is, actually, the single best wave I have ever seen that or any of your boards on Roy. however, is this the session that the fin got broken and Garret left the surf fearing for everyone else's life in the presence of such a massive piece of wood? (and I don't mean the hard on you have for the internet).

You say yourself that this photo is over two years old, if your sticks surf so fricken well how come there is no other photographic evidence of this? Or are you making sure the footage doesn't come out in case the FBI come and arrest you for building land strips for alien craft?


re-phrased in a less drunk moment, the questions stand though.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4270
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

The stick doesn't surf so well that it waxes itself up, drives itself to the beach and does the deed without a rider.
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 pm

roberdy wrote:

re-phrased in a less drunk moment, the questions stand though.




Ok so you are a drunk, get back to me when you've been sober for a few years.

Talking to alcoholics is such a waste of time !

:roll: :roll:
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby roberdy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Roy Stuart wrote:
roberdy wrote:

re-phrased in a less drunk moment, the questions stand though.




Ok so you are a drunk, get back to me when you've been sober for a few years.

Talking to alcoholics is such a waste of time !

:roll: :roll:


My present state of sobriety has fuck all to do with the validity of the questions Mr Stuart, or my ability to discern that you are a sham. You are clearly incapable of actually answering a question no matter how it is put to you and will in all probability endure in that deluded world of yours for a long time. I have never questioned the fact that you are an incredible craftsman and have certainly put a great deal of effort into the pursuit of an incredibly narrow range of board design and performance. However, your public persona is a total car crash and your unwillingness to ever actually answer a question or present evidence to support your claims is frankly somewhat insulting.

You made borderline racist comments about Hawaiians on the other thread and now you extrapolate that I am a drunk based on two posts on a forum, thereby following your usual method of misdirection to avoid answering any questions. You and Jon share a number of distasteful attributes, yours are at least a little more subtle.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4270
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby rodent » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Roberdy I get the impression that roy is been straight down the line with ya :lol:
rodent
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:21 pm

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 am

roberdy wrote:
My present state of sobriety has fuck all to do with the validity of the questions Mr Stuart



The fact that you are a binge drinker, is likely to be partly responsible for your stupid questions, in my opinion.


However, your public persona is a total car crash and your unwillingness to ever actually answer a question or present evidence to support your claims is frankly somewhat insulting



Don't be ridiculous I answer thousands of questions every year from customers, fellow board builders and forum members, if I give you a flippant answer you can assume that i'm applying the well known maxim 'ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer'.

Regarding my public persona, like it or not it is real, and you can rely on me to say what i think regardless of social consequences.


and now you extrapolate that I am a drunk based on two posts on a forum



You told us that you made a recent post when you were drunk, that makes you a drunk.. . . it's pretty simple logic and as you might know alcoholism is usually accompanied by denial.

Regarding the Hawaiian mafia, they are a pack of stupid angry superstitious louts, they put a tapu on my board and made death threats over internet posts, they are also extremely racist themselves so deserve what they get.

.
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am


Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby watourmann » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:20 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4MA0nq2v0A
Hilarious. Go straight ROY!!!
User avatar
watourmann
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:52 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:01 am

Hahahahaha there was a comp on right there and NONE of the compeitors caught a single wave hahahahhahahaha !!!!!

One can see the hapless competitors in a couple of the clips, sitting bleakly in their black funereal wetsuits pretending not to be bummed out, while the judges didn't give me a point for catching each wave.... because I'm a free surfer. . .

:-D
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby watourmann » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 am

At least no one had to die that day. :roll:
User avatar
watourmann
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:52 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 am

watourmann wrote:At least no one had to die that day. :roll:


Approximately 153,000 people died that day.

:-|
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby watourmann » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 am

Roy Stuart wrote:
watourmann wrote:At least no one had to die that day. :roll:


Approximately 153,000 people died that day.

:-|

Maybe you DO need a smaller plank? The water must have been red...
:lol:
User avatar
watourmann
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:52 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Chris F » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 am

:lol:
Chris F
 
Posts: 7667
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yabberdabberdeen

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby DrJive » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Royston Stewart wrote "Regarding the Hawaiian mafia, they are a pack of stupid angry superstitious louts, they put a tapu on my board and made death threats over internet posts, they are also extremely racist themselves so deserve what they get."

Pot/Kettle :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
DrJive
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby mal-nourished » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 pm

when did the mafia start making threats online you dont half talk shite..show us the proof. 8)
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

It wasn't just online, and contrary to what you constantly assumed throughout my dealings with you, I am NOT on trial here and don't have to answer to you.

I'm merely passing on information, believe it or not as you choose .
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby mal-nourished » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm

so there is no proof its just you attention seeking again your a joke and your stories have no truth in them.. :evil:
mal-nourished
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

Re: Roy Stuart's FP 13 surfboard and the Hawaiian Hikoi

Postby Roy Stuart » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm

mal-nourished wrote:
so there is no proof its just you attention seeking again your a joke and your stories have no truth in them.. :evil:



A rash and incorrect assumption from one of our resident dunces.

I'm not being goaded by you into posting emails and revealing names, and you should realise that doing so would be dangerous to some of the people involved.

Anyway the board was ridden again 2 days ago.


.
User avatar
Roy Stuart
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron