Midlands Surfers??

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Re: Midlands Surfers??

Postby ayrtonsenna00 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey! I'm in Nottingham, looking for lifts to surf, happy to chip in! :)
Jenna
ayrtonsenna00

Postby romie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Check out 'Birmingham surf club' on facebook! :)
Interests: surfing, snowboarding, motorcycling, caving, single track, alternative fuels, electronics, software, mechanics, electrics, plumbing, gas..love 2 try flying with 1 of these squirrel suits..proximity flying, if any1 knows of a way in2 that? :)
romie

Postby flippflopps » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:46 pm

in cheltenham. go whenever its on. happy to lift share if you are local to this area, or can get here to go. I go north and south so always keen to have someone share petrol.

intermediate + ability

i drive an audi though - might put some people off 8)
http://www.e-tailwebstores.com
flippflopps

Postby thedog » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello
Was going down to Cornwall this weekend with my brother, he's cut off his fingers so can't come!
Anyone wants to share a lift down this weekend or in the future give me a message.
Got a van usually sleep in the back of it on cliffside.
Ability - crap

Pete

Based in Leamington Spa midlands
thedog

Postby thedog » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:29 pm

s
thedog

Postby flippflopps » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:24 pm

I'm going down from chelt. Either frisay night or sat am early. I would be very pleased for anyone who wants to share the travel bit.

Usual travel buddy has passed on me this weekend for a new chick. He's missing a shit hot weekend. Please pm me if you want to hook up.
http://www.e-tailwebstores.com
flippflopps

Postby RJ12 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Anyone still on this feed. Looking to go regularly. Just split with the misses. However I just bought myself a new Vito. It's Economical , can hold up to 10ft , 2 others seats available for Any takers. Like to go North Devon or Cornwall.

I'm based in Solihull.
RJ12

Postby romie » Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 am

Hiya

Right, since my post earlier we've got a couple more surf groups sorted that I'm involved with many of us in the Midlands areas.

Checkout Facebook and the groups:

Birmingham Surf Club
Surf Disciples
Billy Surf Mates

Say Hi, mention me and hopefully I'll see you :)

Cheers
Interests: surfing, snowboarding, motorcycling, caving, single track, alternative fuels, electronics, software, mechanics, electrics, plumbing, gas..love 2 try flying with 1 of these squirrel suits..proximity flying, if any1 knows of a way in2 that? :)
romie

Postby Jack3312 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi i live in Derby and have just returned from my holiday in cornwall where i had my first lesson and i am now hooked completly, just wondering if there were any other surfers in the area i want to keep going not too bothered where we surf just want to surf!
Cheers Jack
Jack3312

Postby romie » Wed May 27, 2015 9:51 am

hey, see above!

Birmingham Surf Club
Surf Disciples
Billy Surf Mates

Ta, Romie
romie

Postby Sherwood » Wed May 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi
I live in Nottingham and surf about once a month down in Devon and Cornwall. Want to try surfing on the east coast too. Looking for anyone in Nottingham who like to surf too and maybe fancies a few trips!

Rob
Sherwood

Previous

Return to Ride Share