calling sheffield surfers

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

calling sheffield surfers

Postby ianw » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi,
Looking for people in Sheffield to surf with on weekends can contribute with fuel etc, not surf before, welI did in Indonesia didnt go so well got into climbing for the last 5 years but never new the surfing in Yorkshire was so good! so looking to give it a go as a barrel has been a life long dream so looking for help and knowledge

Thanks for reading
Ian
ianw

Re: calling sheffield surfers

Postby ianw » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:49 pm

So not much in response to the thread, which ain't too bad at the mo as I have bust my hand bouldering, should be ok in a few more weeks as to the original post I thought I would add a little. I am looking to get into this even through winter and would be up for paddle boarding for fitness so if there is any surfers looking for a pal get in touch
ianw

Postby Burler » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Do you have a car? If you can get yourself to Leeds I can get us the rest of the way?
Burler

Postby ianw » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi
Thanks for reply I ain't got a car though
ianw

Postby Burler » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:02 pm

There was a guy at Cayton the other day from Sheffield. If I spy him again Ill pass youe deets on.
Burler

Return to Ride Share