Ride from Lancashire or Manchester area.

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Ride from Lancashire or Manchester area.

Postby ncat139 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Hey everyone,

I live in Lancashire and looking for a some new folks for going surfing with. I used to live in Manchester so it's easy for me to get there, but only have a small Ford KA so can only happily transport my own board and myself to places.

Haven't been surfing in a while so not really keen on going somewhere alone yet, but can travel to close by places to meet up with people to go for day trips or weekends away. And, of course I'll be happy to contribute to fuel and costings.

It feels like a long shot, but it would be cool to get a group of us to go regularly. Get in touch if you fancy it. Email is nancycatherall@gmail.com or reply on here.
ncat139

Re: Ride from Lancashire or Manchester area.

Postby Moveitoggi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi weyre in Lancashire's tha from?
Moveitoggi

Postby Chris_Witkowski » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 am

If you fancy going to the east coast via Huddersfield, let me know. I don't have a car anymore but I have a softrack that can go on the roof with the boards.
Chris_Witkowski

Postby Phil1 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:43 am

Hi,

I live in Manchester and go over to Scarborough or Saltburn basically any time there are waves at the weekend or when I can get time off. I am off this Friday if the forecast stays as it is. I normally go via Sheffield to pic up a friend who generally goes with me. There is always space in my van if you wanted to jump in. My email is phildixon55@yahoo.co.uk give me a shout if you want to head over anytime.

Cheers
Phil
Phil1

Return to Ride Share