Surfers wanted in Portsmouth

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Surfers wanted in Portsmouth

Postby Ruthlessmansam » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Looking for a surfing buddy in Portsmouth or surrounding area, dude or dudette no worries. Spent the last two winters skiing powder and last summer in Newquay, now stuck in Portsmouth looking to get away on the weekends as much as possible.

I'm a legit dude, 20 years old own a motor with roof bars which can hold many surfboards! I live in Waterlooville so just out of Portsmouth and have a full time job to save some dolla for future long trips surfing in Europe.

I'm looking to go to the nearest decent surf on the odd weekends and didn't want to do so on my todd! Also looking to go to east witterings to try and surf on those rare occasion!

Hit me up if your local and passionate for surfing! Message or reply!

Re: Surfers wanted in Portsmouth

Postby uytrfjgf » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Hey, so bit of a late reply to this post, but better late than never I guess! I'm from around Chichester area but go to uni in London area so it's not so easy to surf round here. I'd definitely be up for going to East Wittering at some point tho if you'd be up for it?

Im 21 by the way :)
everything happens for no reason

Return to Ride Share