Blacker, Hobie Phil Edwards and Balsa

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Blacker, Hobie Phil Edwards and Balsa

Postby slipslide » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi
Got a few boards in the rafters doing nothing so if anyone is interested i would rather they were surfed and i had the cash i get for them taken away from me by either the wife or kids.
Blacker 8ft 10 longboard quad clear pro coat great condition come with fcs quads and bag and i will even throw in a leash. £450. No repairs or dings maybe a couple of pressure but a real lightly used board.

Hobie Phil Edwards triple stringer 8ft 6, Hobie gold label signed by Phil Edwards. So if you dont know how Phile dwards is then google him, but in my opinion the best surfer ever, also the first man recorded to surf pipelie. THIS IS A PROPERLY RARE BOARD. It has had some light restoration work but then Phil stopped shaping in the 80's so its been used. £1250 with bag and fiberglas fin company fin

Balsa Kuntiqui triple stinger its an 8ft version of this in single fin http://www.kuntiqi.com/balsa-surfboards/fegg/ I actually designed the first one for Kuntiqui and they liked it so much that the added it to there range. £400 comes with bag leash and no fin.

I have patchy internet so if you need pictures i can email them to you and will add them here as soon as i can.
I also have a bus load of books and surfers Journals if there are any particular ones you are interested in or need.

Cheers
Doug
slipslide

Re: Blacker, Hobie Phil Edwards and Balsa

Postby wannabesurfer2003 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi Doug,

Do you still have the Blacker for sale? Interested if you do, hope you are well,

Best Regards,

Joe
wannabesurfer2003

Postby slipslide » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi joe
How's things? The blacker is sold I'm afraid. I did pm you though about something different you might be interested in.
Cheers
Doug
slipslide

Postby wannabesurfer2003 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi Doug,

Replied in PM ,

Many thanks ,

Joe
wannabesurfer2003

Postby samsgonesurfin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:25 am

Hello mate,

Do you still have the balsa for sale? Where are you based?

Cheers

Sam
samsgonesurfin

Postby slipslide » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:55 am

Hi Sam
How's things? Yep still got the board, it's over in Essex. It's mint and comes with a board bag. I'm happy to pack if you want to organise a courier.
Cheers
Doug
slipslide

Postby samsgonesurfin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:00 pm

slipslide wrote:Hi Sam
How's things? Yep still got the board, it's over in Essex. It's mint and comes with a board bag. I'm happy to pack if you want to organise a courier.
Cheers
Doug

That’s kind of you mate but I don’t like to buy boards without seeing them in the flesh and the courier bumps the price up too. If you are ever in the North Devon area send me a PM or E-mail and I’ll happily meet up to take a look and if it’s as good as you say I’d take it.

Cheers mate

Sam
samsgonesurfin

Return to For Sale