Jeff McCallum Generation 2 Simmons 6'5" SOLD

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Jeff McCallum Generation 2 Simmons 6'5" SOLD

Postby Archy_is_God » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 pm

23" wide + just a hair under 3" thick. Spooned out nose and proper hull entry into deep single between twin semi-moon keels. A proper Simmons. Straight outline and that kind of eggy forward rail into down rail that you don't normally see on other Sim like derivatives out there. Olive tint with bright green fixed fins, made at UWL. Some fixed minor dings and a current chip on one fin that could do with a little glass on it.

Jeff made the second mini-simmons in close succession to Joe Baugess' first version just shortly before, but is strangely written out of the modern history of this kind of board.

He makes these in all sizes up to 9ft and the mid - 6ft range is best viewed as a versatile trim machine that will still turn well (I can pull this through a full 180 redirection on a waist high wave) but naturally will not be as snappy as a 5'5" mini-Sim. It's ridiculously fast. I guess I rode it in lieu of a more standard sized mid-length as a 'chuck in the van and whatever happens you will be covered' board.

Loves junk surf, but also went well in well overhead low tide hollow beachbreak a few weeks back. Quite surprising.

Only selling as another McCallum has come up for sale and I'm strictly one-out and one-in at present, quiver-wise

Comes with custom McCallum bag (10mm?) that could do with a scrub, but quality bag in good nick.

£325 for Weeders

Please PM for pics
Last edited by Archy_is_God on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archy_is_God

Re: Jeff McCallum Generation 2 Simmons 6'5"

Postby bunker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Pictures to my email please Archibold
bunker

Re: Jeff McCallum Generation 2 Simmons 6'5"

Postby Archy_is_God » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am

New home found
Archy_is_God

Return to For Sale