Confession Time

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Confession Time

Postby thedeadly » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 am

there's a number of posters on here how like fragging me but only do it under a different name - therefore here the thread where you can admit to who you really are and show you have a small bit of courage :-)
Never buy a stupid dwarf - Its not big and its not clever
thedeadly

Re: Confession Time

Postby twisted_tinkerbell » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:23 am

A picture of you holding today's newspaper will be fine :-D
...waiting for the turning point
twisted_tinkerbell

Postby thedeadly » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:27 am

twisted_tinkerbell wrote:A picture of you holding today's newspaper will be fine :-D

i don't know anyone silly enough to that :-D :lol: :lol:
Never buy a stupid dwarf - Its not big and its not clever
thedeadly

Postby twisted_tinkerbell » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:34 am

Yeah... doh! :lol:
...waiting for the turning point
twisted_tinkerbell

Postby jimo69 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 pm

i'm more than happy to pan you under my own name. :P
jimo69

Postby Poo Stance » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 pm

I have a confession which I'm feeling a (very) little bit bad about. Was looking forward to a surf on Monday after work. But the last person I was supposed to deliver to didn't want their goods until later in the day, even though they were at home. OK they could have been busy, and the delivery was scheduled for later anyway. But I was really looking forward to a surf. It all meant that I would not have made it to a beach in time for sundown.... So I tea-bagged all 12 of their beers. :oops:

I knew instantly that karma would come round and fuck me. And low and behold, my car lock has decided to play up today so I can't shut the driver side door at all. Which means no driving to the surf tomorrow :cry:

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Feel free to abuse me or offer condolences for my missed surf.
Poo Stance

Postby shackattack » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Poo Stance........Shame shame you know your name :oops:

I like this thread...Anyone else with a burning confession they need to share? I myself am perfect and get showered with positive karma on a daily basis...

When I was kid I used to stick my brothers toothbrush down the bog after he got on my tits. He was always bigger and could beat the crap outta me...sticking his toothbrush in the toilet was my little silent victory...actually its probably why he's got Syphilis
shackattack

Postby Alwayzthekook » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 pm

I've never seen/heard the word 'fragging' before this thread - but if it answers your question:

Everytime I think about you, it makes me realise just how inconveniently far away my tissue stash is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32513360@N06/sets/
Alwayzthekook

Postby surfinsmiler » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:23 pm

I confess...I know what "fragging" means.
Started out in life with nothing and I've still got most of it left!
surfinsmiler

Postby Poo Stance » Wed May 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Surfed Saunton on Monday. Hired out a green minimal/mal/log/big fuck off board. Was getting a bit pissed off with all the floatsam which meant having to straighten up and miss loads of sections just to avoid cutting their face apart. Anyway, in the end it got the better of me and instead of going low around them I decided to take the high line. It risked someone (not me) getting hurt. In the end it was fine really, and even those who I nearly decapitated were commenting on my amazing (ly bad) surfing :roll: :?

So on this one wave this goater drops in oblivious to me. I could have done more to avoid him I guess but in the end I caught up with the fucker and rammed my board into his back. Not hard or anything.

I'm not proud of what I did, but I'm not sorry. Even though for some reason I apologised to him :roll: (does that make me a cnut?)

I think it's all come from reading Miki Dora's bio. The floatsam has never bothered me before. Maybe it because I was on a log and found it harder to go around them on the small waves. But on this occassion it was every wave was a potential injury.

Glad to get that off my chest, whats my penance?
Poo Stance

Postby Schizo » Wed May 27, 2009 12:36 pm

I'm not proud of what I did, but I'm not sorry. Even though for some reason I apologised to him :roll: (does that make me a cnut?)

you should get a medal :lol: :lol:
:-( :-) 'Your truth is not my truth; my truth is not yours' :-( :-)
Schizo

Postby Poo Stance » Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 pm

thanks man, but it's not gonna encourage me not to do the same again.

I told his I was giving him a little boost/push to make the next section :lol: 8)
Poo Stance

Postby Mabolsa Ritchie » Wed May 27, 2009 3:00 pm

I havent got a fucking clue what is going on in this thread :?
Mabolsa Ritchie

Postby militia » Fri May 29, 2009 6:27 pm

I have a confession too. The chick in the hospital bed blinked once, not twice, so that meant "NO" to the question - "Want some bumsex?" But it's not like she could tell is it?
I eat vagina like a fat kid eats cake
http://jonnygibbings.wordpress.com/
http://www.cuttingedgepress.co.uk/books/malice-in-blunderland/
militia

Postby Black » Fri May 29, 2009 8:22 pm

^^ You should check your medication as:

1:Poultry is not often found in hospital beds
2:They certainly can't count
3:The bum of a baby chicken is exceptionally small (possibly less than 5mm fully dilated)
4:How could you tell it was female?
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby shackattack2 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

This is how bird flu got started...men stickin their peckers in chickens
http://tomsandbasil.com/
shackattack2

Postby Schizo » Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

3:The bum of a baby chicken is exceptionally small (possibly less than 5mm fully dilated)

should we be concerned that you actually know this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
:-( :-) 'Your truth is not my truth; my truth is not yours' :-( :-)
Schizo

Postby Black » Sat May 30, 2009 9:46 am

Only baby chickens need be concerned! :shock: :lol:
....and it does say "possibly"
Black

Postby The Hoff » Sun May 31, 2009 11:43 am

thedeadly wrote:show you have a small bit of courage :-)

Fucking hell, you really believe your own hype, eh. Everyone I know who's spotted you down at Watergate has commented on how surprisingly small and harmless you look. :lol:
The Hoff

Postby Black » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Ok we have a thread dredge, sorry.... ahhhh the good old days when I had a sense of humour.

So my confession from today - nearly mullered a guy at fistral, lucky not to. :oops:
Solid waves, took off right and noticed someone on the wave in the corner of my eye so tried to pull up over the shoulder as I must have dropped in. Unfortunately the lip collapsed and pushed me back down the face but try to keep moving forward out the way. Then look forward, holy shit! A guy paddling out right in front of me and no way out......
He survived, his board probably not so well as he was grumbling and I made contact with my head and elbow as far as I can tell. Horrible experience. Apologised profusely, he wasn't nasty! Made me feel like a cock. :-(
This comes 2 days after dinging a board letting a set wave scat it over the rocks whilst putting gloves on - going senile or what? :roll:
Black

Postby ATTMFKH » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

I ate Harkii's Kit-Kat while he was buying 6 bottles of back yard Gin on the way home from a Dawny on Saturday - he didn't know it was gone. I ate half & left half sitting on the van seat, I was on the phone to the Janny and asked him the question whether I should scoff the lot - he said I should & then it was gone :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby Leven » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 am

ATTMFKH wrote:I ate Harkii's Kit-Kat while he was buying 6 bottles of back yard Gin on the way home from a Dawny on Saturday - he didn't know it was gone. I ate half & left half sitting on the van seat, I was on the phone to the Janny and asked him the question whether I should scoff the lot - he said I should & then it was gone :twisted: :roll: :lol:

I'd heard you like 4 fingers....
Leven

Postby ATTMFKH » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Leven wrote:
ATTMFKH wrote:I ate Harkii's Kit-Kat while he was buying 6 bottles of back yard Gin on the way home from a Dawny on Saturday - he didn't know it was gone. I ate half & left half sitting on the van seat, I was on the phone to the Janny and asked him the question whether I should scoff the lot - he said I should & then it was gone :twisted: :roll: :lol:

I'd heard you like 4 fingers....

Just like Yo Mamma .................see ya
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)