Chemtrails... What do you think?

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

Re: Chemtrails... What do you think?

Postby JayP » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 am

I answered this post last week with a couple of paragraphs of blurb about my thoughts on this. When I looked next the post was gone! :shock: :confused2: :confused3: :dontknow: :evil1: :glasses5: :glasses4: :alien: :alien:

....maybe I hit the nail on the head and big brother doesn't want it out there!
JayP

Postby Philchapman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Maybe... Does your landline crackle when you're on calls???? :lol:

Seriously though, have a look at that Owen Jones Book. A very sensible mainstream academic disection of how we got in the state we're currently in. Blimey, it's got references in tha back and everyfink.
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:48 am

ATTMFKH wrote:Image

"Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen".

"Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why".

He was a visionary you know. :wink:
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:16 am

Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby WeAreMemories » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:52 am

WeAreMemories

Postby Philchapman » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 am

/\ Interesting.

Been out and about in my van for over a week, and one thing I've noticed on clear nights, or what 'should' have been clear nights with minimal or no cloud cover, is that it's increasingly difficult to see stars clearly. Hazy stars yes, but no crystal clear views of stars.
Anyone else noticed this? Any amateur astronomers puzzled by this? Just to confirm, the haze was in the sky and not my brain. :p

When I first heard about geoengineering I buried my head in the sand for a couple of years, and then one day just decided to look into it with an open mind, just to see if I could figure out what was going on. Maybe some of you reading this will do the same. Maybe some of you already know about this, but don't want to admit it in public. I get that. It's not 'cool' is it? Got to stay cool bro., at any cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHb-usIxvpE
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby danny1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:35 pm

I still don't see any patterns in the sky activities...im erring on the side of "its normal contrails" about 60.40
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1

Postby Vince Noir » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Philchapman wrote:
Been out and about in my van for over a week, and one thing I've noticed on clear nights, or what 'should' have been clear nights with minimal or no cloud cover, is that it's increasingly difficult to see stars clearly. Hazy stars yes, but no crystal clear views of stars.
Anyone else noticed this? Any amateur astronomers puzzled by this? Just to confirm, the haze was in the sky and not my brain. :p

light pollution
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Vince Noir wrote:
Philchapman wrote:

light pollution

Not in the middle of nowhere on Dartmoor, or in the Forest of Dean, or in the Brecon Beacons which was where I've been.

Kind of agree though, 'light pollution'... as in Geoengineering particles polluting the air and blocking natural light.

danny1 wrote:I still don't see any patterns in the sky activities...im erring on the side of "its normal contrails" about 60.40

Have you been out on a clear or moslty clear day Danny, and then watched planes lay 'CONtrails' in a grid pattern, which over the course of the next few hours spread out and persist and create a silvery haze? I'm talking looking at the sky over the course of 3-4 hours while there are planes out doing this, always just above the level of any 'normal' cloud. Have you watched any of the links I have been posting? I don't get how people can NOT see this! There's no point me posting anything further if what I've already posted hasn't convinced you.

However... he says it all at 1.55 :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DuZFy1zbIM
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Leven » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Philchapman wrote:
Vince Noir wrote:
Philchapman wrote:

light pollution

Not in the middle of nowhere on Dartmoor, or in the Forest of Dean, or in the Brecon Beacons which was where I've been.

Kind of agree though, 'light pollution'... as in Geoengineering particles polluting the air and blocking natural light.

danny1 wrote:I still don't see any patterns in the sky activities...im erring on the side of "its normal contrails" about 60.40

Have you been out on a clear or moslty clear day Danny, and then watched planes lay 'CONtrails' in a grid pattern, which over the course of the next few hours spread out and persist and create a silvery haze? I'm talking looking at the sky over the course of 3-4 hours while there are planes out doing this, always just above the level of any 'normal' cloud. Have you watched any of the links I have been posting? I don't get how people can NOT see this! There's no point me posting anything further if what I've already posted hasn't convinced you.

If you look hard enough for something you'll probably find it, even if it's not real.....I think staring at the sky for 4 hours counts as looking hard enough!
Leven

Postby Vince Noir » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 am

Leven wrote:If you look hard enough for something you'll probably find it, even if it's not real.....I think staring at the sky for 4 hours counts as looking hard enough!

precisely.

its called confirmation bias. people are notoriously bad at interpreting their environment. there is no way you can look at the sky and empirically state that it is less bright than before, without taking any actual measurements and then conclude that it is chemtrails.
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Ha! Wonderful!

Did anyone say you should stare at the sky for 4 hours? Go back and read what I said. I said looking at the sky over the course of 3-4 hours to see how it changes, not staring at the fucking thing constantly for 4 hours! :lol: Once every 15-30 mins should do it. That's when there are distinct trails up there, like in the vids already posted. No point doing it today when there's already plenty of cloud cover.

Vince Noir wrote:
Leven wrote:If you look hard enough for something you'll probably find it, even if it's not real.....I think staring at the sky for 4 hours counts as looking hard enough!

precisely.

its called confirmation bias. people are notoriously bad at interpreting their environment. there is no way you can look at the sky and empirically state that it is less bright than before, without taking any actual measurements and then conclude that it is chemtrails.

I kind of agree with you there Vince, with the confirmation bias, as that's exactly what you are doing to convince yourself that there's nothing to see here. It works both ways. I do however have a very finely tuned bullshit detector, and have 20-25 (?) more years experience than you at looking at the natural world. My old dad (gawd bless him) used to take me out and try to teach me every animal and plant there was, as he knew them all. Being an ignorant child It all went in one ear and out the other, but in the last 15 years particularly I have taken again to studying the natural world. What is happening in our skies is not Natural, or what it is claimed to be (contrails).

I used to go out for a walk and see 'some green shit'. Now I see foxgloves, red campion, herb robert, wild sorrel, pennywort, etc., etc., etc.
I forage and eat many types of wild fungi, where if you mis-identify one you could be taking a nice trip... to the hospital. What I'm saying is, my perceptual skills are running just fine thanks. I also read a lot about how the world works. Not for fun, but because I just can't help myself. Not 'Aliens from Nibiru harvested my unborn child' type stuff, academic and scholarly works with scientific references, by people qualified to comment on the subjects. I'm reading this at the moment, it's very interesting... (read the reviews)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Remotely-Contr ... controlled

If you unquestioningly think you are being told 'the truth' on television, or by other mainstream media, you are foolish, to say the least.
Unfortunately, the same goes for most of the non-mainstream media now.

Re: brightness of the sky. Nowhere above did I empirically state that the sky is less bright than it was, as any kind of final statement of fact. I did state that on nights where it should have been clear, the stars were vague and misty instead of clearly visible. Since then I have observed nights where the stars are clearly visible again. Again I agree with Vince, what is needed is rigorous scientific study of visible star brightness from earth, on the days when the sky has been heavily chemtrailed (sprayed with geoengineering particulates), vs nights when there has been no spraying. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that study to emerge. Who's going to fund that study 'if no problem exists'? First step is seeing the problem.

Watch the first linked video in the article below for more nutters talking bollocks about chemtrails...

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... gineering/
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Philchapman wrote:

precisely.

I kind of agree with you there Vince, with the confirmation bias, as that's exactly what you are doing to convince yourself that there's nothing to see here.

not its not. confirmation bias is concluding that the evidence fits in with your current beliefs. i dont have a stance either way.

It works both ways. I do however have a very finely tuned bullshit detector, and have 20-25 (?) more years experience than you at looking at the natural world.

how long you have been alive is irrelevant here. im talking about hard evidence, which you dont have from looking at the sky for a week.

If you unquestioningly think you are being told 'the truth' on television, or by other mainstream media, you are foolish, to say the least.
Unfortunately, the same goes for most of the non-mainstream media now.

believe me, i pay no attention to MSM.

Re: brightness of the sky. Nowhere above did I empirically state that the sky is less bright than it was, as any kind of final statement of fact. I did state that on nights where it should have been clear, the stars were vague and misty instead of clearly visible.

its true you didnt empirically state it, but your opinion would be that its due to chemtrails ? Were any other solar or weather abmonalies that could have been responsible ? or even simply is your eyesight worsening etc ?

Again I agree with Vince, what is needed is rigorous scientific study of visible star brightness from earth

facts are facts. if there was any hard evidence that said chemtrails are fucking up the planet, then i would consider it. issue here is that i dont have the time or inclination to go through websites and news articles that themselves may already be biased.
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:02 am

Hi Vince. Thanks for clearing up your stance/belief on this. I had (wrongly?) assumed that you believed so called chemtrails to be merely contrails. It's good to know you are keeping an open mind on this. Hard evidence is needed yes, but it needs to make it out into the public domain to be seen, and this is unlikely if the whole question of geoengineering is being presented as 'quackery'. Just for the record, I did not mention my views of the night sky as any kind of evidence or proof, simply that I have noticed something, and to pose the question to others (like astronomers) who might have also noticed it, and may be able to provide more info/hard evidence.

I am glad you pay no attention to MSM, but as you will learn if you read the book 'remotely controlled' mentioned above, that does not mean that you (or I) are unaffected by it. If you look at computer or TV screens, you are being affected by it. If you are curious, read the book to see why, if you don't already know. Our whole culture is affected by MSM, whether we choose to pay attention to it or not.

I am curious to know though; why do you think some of the environmental scientists in the last video I mentioned are stating that Aluminium levels in the soil are 13,000 times what they should be? Why are the doctors and neuroscientists stating that they are seeing unprecedented levels of Alzheimers, with way higher levels of Aluminium present in the brains of Alzheimers patients? Why are the pilots stating that 'chemtrails' are NOT contrails? Maybe they are all part of some 'conspiracy' to be a pain in the ass to the authorities for the fun of it?

Maybe it's all 'Fake News'? Notice how that term has become popular recently, along with 'Post-Truth'.

It's all about 'Soft Power' now. Sounds cuddly and harmless doesn't it.
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am

Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby danny1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Philchapman wrote:
Vince Noir wrote:
Philchapman wrote:

light pollution

Hey Phil

Im 100% open minded

I have seen what could be planes flying in grids... i have even seen planes do one line, then turn around and do another one...

like I say im not 100% convinced..
danny1

Postby danny1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Here's what I don't get.

If they are trying to block the sun, why?

If it is for climate change purposes- ie CO2 levels are out of control and can't be reigned in for 1000s years... why don't they tell us and we can all change behaviour and stil stimulate the economy with the new tech available.

If they are blocking the sun out to reduce vitamin D and cause depression- then why do big pharma sell Vit D?

If they are adding stuff into the mix to control the population- there's much better ways of doing it.

Other things that mean it doesnt add up for me

I also don't get why they are doing this only over westernised countries as far as i can see this does not happen in morrocco africa india etc

The number of planes need to cover the UK is huge. All that infrastructure and no whistleblowers. There can;t be that many peadophile pilots that the secret servicde has one over so that they don't tell!

UK is tiny- multply that by 300 for US

I think there couldbe something going on.. but i am doubting it bcause of the above
danny1

Postby spewing » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Ive been following this with interest but haven't bothered posting anything before now and certainly can't be bothered with getting into an argument with people about it.

danny1 wrote:Here's what I don't get.

If they are trying to block the sun, why?

If it is for climate change purposes- ie CO2 levels are out of control and can't be reigned in for 1000s years... why don't they tell us and we can all change behaviour and stil stimulate the economy with the new tech available.

If they are blocking the sun out to reduce vitamin D and cause depression- then why do big pharma sell Vit D?

If they are adding stuff into the mix to control the population- there's much better ways of doing it.

Other things that mean it doesnt add up for me

A possible reason (especially if you like a good conspiracy theory) Read on to the cell tower section.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html

As you drive around the countryside have a look. Why do cell towers need such large power supplies? If you have any experience with hand held marine VHF radios how far will your signal go at 0.5 watts let alone 4 watts

danny1 wrote:I also don't get why they are doing this only over westernised countries as far as i can see this does not happen in morrocco africa india etc

I spent 18 months travelling around NZ and South East Asia, Sri Lanka. Making a point of looking (because i do like a good conspiracy theory ) I can only remember seeing two contrails.

Once in NZ over the middle of the north island but planes tend to either fly to of from NZ not particularly over it on route to other places and once in central Vietnam. Lots of planes fly at altitude over Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc but I don't recall seeing any contrails.

Maybe control of the population isn't such a big deal in other parts of the world
spewing

Postby Philchapman » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Plenty to see in NZ...

https://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/

More on Hurricanes being steered... watch the video...

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/cont ... -now-jose/

Why? That's a very good and very deep question with many many answers. Bill Gates has some of them, as do Monsatan, as do NOAA/Raytheon.

Ironic that NOAA is phonetically so close to the biblical 'Noah', given the recent flooding caused by the hurricanes.
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 am

The thing that really bothers me about geoengineering is that they haven't 'engineered' 3-5' offshore for Cornwall much this year. I mean, come on guys if you are listening, FFS! I mean, you can take a break in August when boardmasters is on (like you usually do), but the rest of the year, give us some good surf! The only reason I have the time or energy to come on here and theorise is that the surf has been crap for so long, so pull your fingers out and you won't hear another peep out of me, I PROMISE. :D
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby danny1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Keep going brother
danny1

Postby Philchapman » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm

What can I say, it's a more interesting subject than 'what wetsuit' isn't it?
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 am

danny1 wrote:If it is for climate change purposes- ie CO2 levels are out of control and can't be reigned in for 1000s years... why don't they tell us and we can all change behaviour and stil stimulate the economy with the new tech available.

im not sold on this "classical" climate change idea that CO2 levels are going to destroy the worlds climate. Humans are raising CO2 levels, fact. but is that i. the cause of global warming, ii. actually a bad thing, iii. going to wreak havoc on the world ? im not so sure.
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:25 am

Summon da police, summon da (thought) police, we have a climate change denier! :)

Anyone in Newquay Cornwall noticed the sky this morning?
Anyone seen the planes and the trails they leave, spreading out and creating that familiar silvery haze?

They've been busy the last few days.
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 am

The extent of your conditioning Pt. 2...

Anyone been watching 'University Challenge' on the good old impartial BBC lately?
Very interesting (and hypnotic) backdrops aren't they?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihqrDsoT2c
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Vince Noir » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Philchapman wrote: we have a climate change denier! :)

this is a misrepresentation of what i said.
Vince Noir

Postby Philchapman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Okay... but I'm only teasing.
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby Philchapman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Where are the whistleblowers?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5NW9KcMt0
Shamanarchy in the U.K.
Philchapman

Postby danny1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am

nice work Phil thanks.

if this is geo engineering then why dont they just blanket it across the equater- much less flying and effort and money?????
danny1

PreviousNext

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)