msw clickbait

A place for regulars and new visitors to talk about whatever comes to mind. An opportunity to share your 'non-surf' wisdom with the rest of us.

msw clickbait

Postby Vince Noir » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:20 am

Last week they had an article showing the leg of a man who was attacked by saltwater croc in costa rica...could quite clearly see him on the beach with a totally mangled leg.

This week their article on the India river bore, literally says "river bore and a dead body" on its title, and then half way through the video theres a full shot of a bloated corpse floating in the river.

Is it now okay to show graphic injuries and corpses on everyday videos ? I know this shit obviously exists on other sites but i thought MSW would have a bit more decorum.
Vince Noir

Re: msw clickbait

Postby Black » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:02 am

Don't worry the body was in a third world country so we don't have to give a shit... :roll:
Surfstitch bollocks init.
Never growing old together...
Black

Re: msw clickbait

Postby thechimp » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:20 am

Vince Noir wrote:

Is it now okay to show graphic injuries and corpses on everyday videos ? I know this shit obviously exists on other sites but i thought MSW would have a bit more decorum.

Both clips were shown on Stab mag last month, all the same shit just does the rounds, the Ganges had 104 bodies last year in one small area near Parigar, as people cannot afford a cremation, how anyone would surf this river bore is beyond me, the water quality is worse than Porthtowan, that poor guys leg was horrendous, enough to put anyone off Tamarindo.
thechimp

Return to Chat (Non-Surf Related)